Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

I am not JOKING, and I never said I was talking about you. But thanks for making huge assumptions.

8 Likes

Welcome to my world @CurrentlyHorseless! Why do you think I have her and her groupies/family blocked on all SM and have all my accounts set to private. All because of this one predator!!!

11 Likes

My trainer, who goes to Wellington for the season, said she would never board at a barn where LK boards - and she doesn’t know the half of it – she doesn’t read the blogs or follow SM. The very little she heard of LK made her say NO WAY would she board at a barn LK boards… we are a no drama barn… Thank God!

14 Likes

If you did so to LK, she’d likely accuse you of bullying.

14 Likes

Yes, I was contacted by this lovely person. This proves the depths of nasty these predators go to. I asked her to ignore them and donate again!

14 Likes

Ah… we have a new spin… new narrative… the KK’s just can’t stop… WOW!

4 Likes

I have to say, when Michael Poulin popped up on the screen, I thought, holy cow! Yet another Olympian? Who are they going to talk to next, Usain Bolt??

15 Likes

It wasn’t her horse nor her facility. She went elsewhere for her interview.

7 Likes

And yet, in the words of IM, the K’s were opening champagne to celebrate the verdict. :roll_eyes:

eta: Oops @CanteringCarrot beat me to it.

11 Likes

The pendulum would really swing pretty wildly back and forth with that one. From: I’ll pray for you to… pretty much the opposite of that sentiment.

13 Likes

That makes perfect sense, @eggbutt. You want to train your beacon of hate at LK, her family, and even random Internet nobodies who express opinions that contradict your “narrative”, and you don’t want anyone reciprocating.

2 Likes

The Olympic factor is cool. The fact that they are well-spoken, with a lot of admiration and loyalty for MB is equally impressive.

29 Likes

And very compelling to the layperson.

14 Likes

And willing to stand up for him under oath, on 48 Hours, or whatever, even one’s who are still actively competing. They aren’t worried about backlash for their support. It speaks volumes.

28 Likes

Screenshot_20220918_181329

29 Likes

Yes. Plus they did not even get around to talking to the Olympic dressage medalist he actually trained! They probably did not have enough time left in the hour, since they were so busy showing the same pictures over and over.

7 Likes

On 7/12/2019 Rob Gage committed suicide on the back of finding out about an additional allegation of sexual misconduct with a minor, after receiving a lifetime suspension from SS.

On 8/5/2019 SS announced the suspension of George Morris based on allegations of sexual misconduct with several minors.

On 8/7/2019 after many, many harassing SM messages, walking around in the dark like a ninja, planting secret recording devices, and having the house reported as uninhabitable, and several phone calls to the police bring no relief… CPS shows up and starts asking questions.

Abuse or sexual abuse of a minor is reported… and anyone thinks MB was overreacting to think she was trying to completely destroy him?

53 Likes

I’ve forgotten. Did the K Klan ever address the ninja behavior? It would take some pretty advanced tap dancing to come up with a reasonable explanation for that one.

10 Likes

That’s his job.
Evil people get shot as well as saintly ones.

10 Likes

In its cross claim against Barisone in the civil trial, SGF is trying to establish that LK residing on the property was a consequence of an agreement she had with MB, not with SGF.

Did you notice in the 48 hours interview, Barisone said that he threw the use of the apartment into the deal?

Did anyone hear anything about his saying he was opposed to her staying there but that he had been “forced into it” by LK or JK or anyone? That he was threatened with a lawsuit? Threatened with a kneecapping by the well known Jewish New Jersey mob?

The interviewer followed up with asking wasn’t $5,000 a month for two horses in training plus the apartment a pretty sweet deal. Wasn’t his reply something along the lines of ‘Maybe, but there are bills to pay.” Pretty compatible with JK saying that MB wanted LK as a client for the revenue.

Was the mob surprised to hear MB say he’d decided to just throw the use of the apartment into the deal?

1 Like