Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

This is like talking with my dear 96 year old aunt who is on a 40 second loop.

31 Likes

Exactly or a toddler wanting that last cookie.

12 Likes

She canā€™t handle keeping quiet on the sidelines.

She has a total lack of impulse control.

Her lawyers are going to learn ALL ABOUT what a nightmare client she really is.

11 Likes

Link please.

4 Likes

Donā€™t have itā€¦.someone else called it out as a Jaffer article.

1 Like

Lol, and letā€™s not forget all of their conversations were being recorded!

Someone has a ā€œplot to kill youā€ but you think you are still welcome?

Some people reside in

21 Likes

Specifically where was this post?

2 Likes

totally not himā€¦if it were the Marines would have kicked his ass out for talking like that LOL

2 Likes

Deleted. Eggbutt already asked for the link.

2 Likes

Itā€™s possible the USMC did kick him out.

But letā€™s not offend the devil dogs, they are much better at smack talk than that.

7 Likes

In other interesting Facebook newsā€¦ former LK friend Rosanna Williams seems to have commented directly on Nikki Battisteā€™s post about the episode, and is sharing a link to Michaelā€™s GFM for all his legal expensesā€¦

I guess LK and RW are completely doneā€¦

19 Likes

You got some of it right. MB did take on LK as a client and unbeknownst to him, she was a predator who tried to ruin his life and he absolutely did suffer the consequences.

However, there is a significant part you are missing and that is MB is not criminally responsible for, well, anything. Bad example on your part.

24 Likes

Soā€¦.I see we are starting to have some confusion:

1. 48 hrs related posts go in this thread
  2. Contempt/civil trial related posts go in that thread
  3. Rehashes of the verdict or other aspects of the criminal trial go in any one of the archived threads
  4. Provocative posts should go in the mental garbage bin as not worth our time.
31 Likes

Who is RW?

1 Like

Thank you for the QFP. Now I canā€™t be taken out of context.

She is LKā€™s horse importer. At the time of the shooting she was the K familyā€™s public contact about LKā€™s status in the hospital. My understanding is she is out of the horse business.

12 Likes

LK bought three (I think) imported hoses through her. RW acted as agent, I believe.

RW defended LK quite a bit initially, and was one of her only supporters and friends.

8 Likes

Isnā€™t she the one Lauren admitted to lying to during the criminal trial (for clarity, not to rehash)?

16 Likes

I believe so. About the timing of buying and installing some recording devices.

It was a very muddled story that made no sense to me.

5 Likes

I think it was more that she lied about being so scared she put up video cameras all over the place on APRIL 20, 2019 and had her friends worrying about her safety. But at trial said she didnā€™t put the cameras up until Aug 6th, and implied she wasnā€™t quite as scared as she pretended back in April.

17 Likes