Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Please read again; I covered the fact that he’s not criminally responsible for “anything”.

He was determined to be insane, hence the consequence of shooting her was the involuntary commitment to a psychiatric hospital. Had he been determined to be sane at the time he shot her, the consequence would have been state prison.

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09DihU1Nv5uSnjpvEAotJDyEAvYZ4KzdNbAMeqPKzUHvwEYKvwvhJgzZJx1tL9bw6l&id=100057745405355&mibextid=2e2jqb

8 Likes

If that’s Robert then he definitely is not a marine…lol. Sounds like a woman type of response

5 Likes

Whoa :flushed:

Here’s a delightful (sarcasm) response from “Robert” to concerns about how the malicious SafeSport reporting might have impacted MHG’s visitation with her kids, and emotionally damaged them…

5 Likes

THANK YOU very much!!

7 Likes

Here’s another “Robert” comment on that same Nancy Jaffer FB post… “Robert” decoded it was wise to directly attack and insult Nancy herself.

13 Likes

The projection in these predators’ posts is revealing and disgusting at the same time. They truly are pathetic. It seems they, and several here, went to the same deflect, deny, delete class at the local political office.

19 Likes

It would seem like someone was very triggered recently.

21 Likes

RG has his feathers a bit rumpled, eh?

That was some interesting bedtime reading.

18 Likes

Holy moly. There are LOTS more comments from “Robert” on this post from Nancy Jaffer… all in the last week.

“Robert” is lecturing people on how NGRI really means the jury found MB guilty first…

SOUND FAMILIAR?!?

And in another comment, “Robert” is threatening to report someone to a judge.

THAT sounds pretty familiar as well.

27 Likes

Something about this posting style reads very familiar… can’t quite put my finger on it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

30 Likes

It’s actually unhinged and sad. The amount of energy that goes into these rambling posts, I just wish someone (her parents) would get her the help she needs. I just can’t imagine defending oneself when the whole world (except CH, HH, and her parents) can see that the real victim is MB.

I screenshot most of the recent unhinged posts from RG on this old fb post if anyone wants to see them.

24 Likes

Appreciate that!

I wish someone would ask RG what LK meant when she said “finish the bastard.”

9 Likes

Whoops. Wrong one.

I believe MHG reading her texts under oath in the courtroom. I said that. I’ve repeated it.

MHG read her texts to MB that asked him why couldn’t to why just tell LK to leave. MB responded with he would make her (LK) so miserable that she would beg to leave and that he was very good at that. Testified. Under oath.

So much for no one deserves to be shot.

From the comments section of the article:

9 Likes

Okay folks, I have a question, please chose the most appropriate name for a subgroup of the Illegal Elderly Mob:

Beacons of Hate

or

Lasers of Hate

They are quite different. Take your time :blush:

6 Likes

Well GEE. That sounds awfully familiar… doesn’t it?

Who else has been nattering on about how MB must express remorse in order to get released from the commitment at Greystone :thinking: ?

27 Likes

It’s very interesting how some of the comments from Rob Goodwin seem to be echoed on this forum. I’m sure it’s just some cosmic coincidence.

33 Likes