Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Hazelnut?

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, everytime I read it, I see ā€œBacon of Hateā€. I like The Bacon of Hate best.

26 Likes

RG sounds remarkably like someone else. Hmm.

9 Likes

Total coincidence. Iā€™m sure itā€™s not because a certain someone has a pathological sock puppet habit.

7 Likes

HOLY WOW!!! She really canā€™t stop can she? It is obvious her ninja veil is slipping with the extremely clear exact wording of other empty threats and puppets!

23 Likes

Now whoā€™s the Bacon of Hate?

17 Likes

The syntax is familiar.

14 Likes

@eggbutt

In the way I introduced the term ā€œbeacon of hateā€, the beacon of hate was not a person. A person, such as yourself, focuses a beacon of hate on a target. The beacon of hate is the hateful energy focused on a target, but not the person from whom the hate emanates.

However, if you want to view yourself as the human embodiment of that hateful energy, I suppose that works, too.

1 Like

Bacon of Hate reminds me of bacon pants so it gets my vote.

Pastrami of Pique or Pique Pastrami donā€™t have the same ring to it, but at least theyā€™re kosher.

14 Likes

ā€œRobertā€ has been threatening other people with lawsuits as wellā€¦

13 Likes

I had heard there were people with no sense of humor, and this is the proof.

15 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. As the provider of the kernel of an idea, you are not invited to participate. Your negativity quashes imagination, but thanks any way.

BTW, youā€™ve got some LK, oops, RGG screen shots above to ponder how to explain/deflect/defend.

17 Likes

Check out this oneā€¦

9 Likes

LOL if thatā€™s not LollyPop Iā€™ll eat my hat.

39 Likes

These screen shots are almost as fun as 48 Hours was! Quite entertaining in their lidicrousness!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s PRINCESS Lollipopz

7 Likes

Interesting knee jerkā€¦.

16 Likes

I know Iā€™m way behind, but didnā€™t want to lose this. Yeah, ā€œthrowing the apartment into the dealā€ was so 2018!
When they got back in the spring of 2019 there really wasnā€™t any room for them to be housed without prioritizing her and RG over his assistant trainers, working students and staff. Thatā€™s when JK ā€˜s ā€œnegotiationā€ reared itā€™s ugly head and it appeared he insisted that LK and RG got that priority.
Would you have done that in his shoes, given the house to only LK/RG?

19 Likes

Were these posts on the same day?

1 Like

Man, LK has no problem throwing RG under the bus by saying all of that crap and pretending to be him.

But anyway, I really like BACON OF HATE.

I also really like Lasers of Hate because we could then deploy the kitties:

22 Likes