Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

That will be fun. Especially if she cooperates the way she’s doing in her current civil suit, which, as it progresses, just might completely render defamation moot.

Defamation: the action of damaging the good reputation of someone.

19 Likes

LK would have to have a good reputation to destroy.

17 Likes

Well logic alone would make it apply to 2018.

The house lost four bedrooms in the basement and a two bedroom (I think) apartment on the main floor in 2019!

Justin Harding had lived in the second floor apartment for 15+ years and got displaced so that JK could stop his baby girl from getting kicked off the farm.

You don’t find that pretty inequitable?

15 Likes

So where are these posts of “Robert Goodwin” being made? I can’t find them anywhere. Does anyone have a link? Thanks

2 Likes

Plus, her manifesto refers to having Dad/IM/JK negotiate/enforce the deal for living arrangements in 2019, after the burst pipe. But she also lies on social media, she says, so…

6 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09DihU1Nv5uSnjpvEAotJDyEAvYZ4KzdNbAMeqPKzUHvwEYKvwvhJgzZJx1tL9bw6l&id=100057745405355&mibextid=2e2jqb

3 Likes

I found them via the link shared above to Nancy Jaffers fb account. I’m not on fb so that’s the only way I could access.

This one also sounds very familiar……and it’s partner

10 Likes

I’m sure judge Taylor loves getting copied on all of those threats from LK- I mean, RG- in his email every day.

Though someone saying they are sad MB missed is pretty rotten, no matter who someone is speaking of.

14 Likes

I feel sorry for the poor soul that opens the courthouse’s mail. They are going to get tired of some idiot mailing random FB comments in the mail.

These aren’t even actionable threats. It’s just delusional sad puffery that makes zero sense.

11 Likes

Yes. But if that was the substance of LK and JK’s statement, it makes you wonder why Taylor didn’t question the bogus idea that MB was orchestrating stuff from within the psych facility. One YT made a deranged accusation about MB trying to deny knowing the random unidentified poster…

It also kind of echos the comments about MB’s people continuing to feed him SM comments to keep fueling the hate/delusions……

5 Likes

“Come”
“Halt”

Are we sure LK has any horse experience or background? Halt and come are such bizarre commands to give to a horse.

Is it possible that while LK was recording MB and MHG, that she heard them discussing her lack of talent (experience)? Did this cause so much damage to her ego that she went into her revenge rage against them?

She just doesn’t fit in as a horse person on any level. At least not any horse people I know. I can see her as the little girl with big pony dreams but that’s as far as my imagination goes with her.

18 Likes

Oh yes, those are totally bizarre accusations made by people who live for SM, I’m guessing.

2 Likes

Well, you just know that every Marine, murderer thawter and all around hero would end a sentence with, “—like ever!!” :joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

They just have to make a movie about this crazy arse chit

13 Likes

So do I have it right that LK who claimed that MB body shamed her, now is calling Nancy rotund?

Is that not the very definition of body shaming?

28 Likes

She’s shaming in every way possible. Its the very essence of bullying.

17 Likes

I still wish I could find these posts. I’ve been to NJ’s pages. I found one comment by RG, but that’s all. Very wierd. I’ve looked everywhere, it seems.

1 Like

Interesting that “RGG” is concerned about possible bugging and recorders.

13 Likes

Wait a minute.

“most everything” was brought up in the criminal trial?

What happened to all the “bombshells?”

Unless all the bombshells belong to other people?

Also legally, if the note about the wedding ring is true, they had to have been legally married at the time the privileged communication took place, not just at the time they’re being asked about it. You don’t get spousal privilege retroactively; he can still be forced to testify about anything and everything they spoke about.

22 Likes