Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Slacker!!!

:crazy_face:

Darn, it feels like this has been said so many times to that same poster. Almost to the point that it seems intentional on their part, no?

Where do we find them a fencepost?

I said this about my horse the other day.
I am betting I meant it about as much as MHG did when they said it.
I am going to assume that most of us humans have said something similar in our lives and not meant it.

Is there something longer than a lifetime ban?

Oh right! Those are the transcripts that Kirby Kanarek made and is now refusing to hand over, right?

12 Likes

Do you know how silly you are looking right now?

When MHG said it, it was in private with the expectation of privacy as a statement of frustration. At that time there was also no expectation of MHG having mastered psychology school to know or assess MBs condition or possible condition.

But

When LK says it, it is often in public, said directly to the targeted prey as a threat.

Menacing itā€™s called.

18 Likes

I have not looked at the Facebook threads. Are most people there grasping that fact about LK using RGā€™s account?

I think sometimes itā€™s hard to know if people will react differently when they are not up on the whole background story.

2 Likes

Correct. The unsubstantiated, unverified transcripts that the Kanarek trifecta used in their SS report but is now refusing to hand over in the suit they brought.

Differing significantly from the verified text entered into evidence in the concluded criminal trial.

13 Likes

Wasnā€™t LKs ā€œFinish the bastardā€ statement made in a private text to RG on the morning of the 7th and not known to MB until
after the shooting?

While MHG ā€œIā€™m going to effing kill herā€ spoken to MB and others in a conversation she believed private but secretly recorded by LK?

Itā€™s very interesting. Technically Robert Goodwin isnā€™t a Kanarek. The married sisters no longer carry that last name. Any number of extended family members are not technically ā€œKanareksā€ either.

It is interesting to think back. Weā€™ve had multiple back and forths about posters and possible connections. So far, no one has officially clarified that in respect to you and Hut.

14 Likes

Honestly, CH, your examples are not the greatest.

ā€œFinish the Bastardā€ was a long drawn out plot to destroy MB. That is backed by cold, hard evidence. It is not proverbial fluff. It is a series of events that took place intent on ruining MBā€™s life.

MHG said something, which resulted in absolutely nothing. MHG was not pursued criminally, and MB was acquitted and never pursued criminally for anything on the recordings either. They were actual proverbial fluff.

23 Likes

Context, honey, context.

19 Likes

This is amazing news! So glad people are supporting Michael in his time of need!

11 Likes

Thanks very much!!

2 Likes

Rode better? :thinking:

18 Likes

Not just hard evidence but the person who said it admitted in court, under oath, that their intent was to ruin the person they said it about.

The other line is from the ā€œtranscriptā€ that keeps getting quoted is unsubstantiated transcript of a disputed recording used as a footnote in a motion where the transcriptionist is not cooperating with subpoenas re: said transcript.

Add that to the fact that, like has been stated by so many here, pretty much everyone says something like ā€œI am going to him/herā€ . Most people do not plan/plot/play 7-d chess to get even with people and then admit under oath that they were doing that on purpose.

26 Likes

:wave::wave::wave: Oh, I know, I know, call on me!

MHG had LKā€™s ā€œnumberā€ pretty early on and itā€™s my guess that MHG fired LK as a student before LK could fire MHG as a trainer.

OMG, what a slight!

So what is a person with NPD to do?

GET REVENGE!

25 Likes

I believe LK also commented more than once that she was sitting on ā€œher porchā€ that day.

13 Likes

NJ.com has covered the story quite a bit.

3 Likes

@Joanne, that article requires a sign in, does it say anything good?

Yes, but NJ.com serves the entire state, while the Kanarek family lives in the NJ/NY border area, just outside of NYC. Many people in that area use the heavily localized physical and online media sources, which are the ones that stopped coverage, despite having covered the shooting and lead-up to the first day in court. As the trial went on, I found there was no real local coverage of the case.

4 Likes

Finish the bastard is not at all a term used, commonly used or Iā€™ve ever heard of used. But phrasing like I will kill you, is. I will kill you or I could just kill you or I want to kill you are all commonly used as an expression.

Finish the bastard is a command.

25 Likes

@MHM

I donā€™t know if the FB posters know thatā€™s LK using RGā€™s account but when the poster slips and says you are addressing a shooting victim, itā€™s a pretty clear tell.

The bsc approach may indeed make some FB posters moderate their comments especially if she starts going into their pages and screaming at them, like with the rescue. After all, as Iā€™ve stated, I try not to get my real name on the radar of known cyber stalkers like LK or SW/DH. If it was something I was invested in IRL Iā€™d speak up, but Iā€™m not willingly going to borrow trouble.

That said, folks commenting on nationallt broadcast news stories do not expect the parties to those stories to be blustering and threatening readers and journalists. Itā€™s really unprecedented behavior.

Also it is indeed possible that JK shut down local media coverage with legalese bluster during the trial. From what Iā€™ve seen now, I believe it.

However, things get very different on a national stage for someone whose sphere of effective bluster is really just limited to one small town in New Jersey. It starts to look ridiculous.

28 Likes

Itā€™s just a promo blurb for 48 Hours.

2 Likes