Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Aaaaaaaaas Yoooooooouuuu Wiiiiiiiiiish!

Hint: It means “I love you” when I say it to Buttercup, but something entirely different in the context of this discussion.

38 Likes

Agreed, the former is idiomatic in our culture (regrettably). Jurors would laugh at attempts to take it seriously, at least if they had kids, spouses, co-workers, dogs, whatever. RG came pretty close to using the phrase when wrestling MB.

The latter is very specific,and stand alone and definitely not part of north American vernacular.

17 Likes

The screenshot of LK’s report to SS was new info. Many suspected that she had alleged abuse of minors by MB, but the screenshot of her SS report was proof that she had weaponized SS in her zeal to destroy MB. And all because he was focusing more time on MHG than on her.

That “I shall not be rejected” mindset absolutely screams of NPD.

28 Likes

No. It’s a self-inflicted condition. :wink:

7 Likes

I am not a subscriber either.

1 Like

What does the bold refer to?

Oops

3 Likes

OT but a little trick I learned years ago is do not imbibe alcohol the night before a show. The resulting bloat makes you too big for your britches, never mind the weird looks from people you unknowingly pissed off or insulted.

7 Likes

Could it also be “I will not be ignored” ?

9 Likes

Darn, that sounds like someone else around here.

9 Likes

Yesterday an “RG” post screenshot was posted here, in which he berated someone for donating to MB’s GFM after receiving a donation from LK.

The screenshot is here: Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17 and then was followed by a couple posts including one specifying (or hypothesizing?) that it was a rescue that Lauren had donated to.

1 Like

Well, RG might also claim to be almost a shooting victim, even if the jury did not buy it and there was absolutely no forensic evidence to support that claim. The Ks and their assorted minions seem to play pretty fast and loose with their terminology.

So I don’t know if that would automatically tip off the casual observer on Facebook.

9 Likes

I do not get the fixation on MHG and the writhing to try and pin things on her… but whatever.

The difference in the above comments - “I could kill her” and “I am going to kill her” and other similar phrases are out of frustration or annoyance… used by different people in different situations under duress. Yesterday I told the BO that I could effing kill the pony stallion for ruining his door, dragging it off the track and then accurately pooping in his water bucket.

IT IS AN EXPRESSION. You yourself have probably uttered similar terms at some point in your life when venting to friends.

I cannot recall the last time - or any time other than what LK has opined - I heard anyone say Finish the Bastard. Intent matters.

The gyrations some are going through to twist things around are almost painful… and I am hoping no one got too singed from repeatedly jumping back and forth through that burning hoop…

A while back there seemed to be an extensive campaign between a couple of posters to pin everything on MHG and make her the perpetrator of all the evil… it seems that is being revived.

26 Likes

Blame anyone but LK.

18 Likes

Now that is a great sentence!
Gyrations! So perfect!

11 Likes

Wait… WHAT? We are up to 7-D chess now??!! I have not even gotten through 5-D yet!! :sob:

16 Likes

You are such an amateur!

4 Likes

Can you point me to that? How did I miss it?

I specifically remember LK using eggbutt’s first name. I think the moderator got involved after that.

8 Likes

It’s at 27:35 in the 48 hours episode.

10 Likes

So there wasn’t even an option for “child neglect” (due to cat poop spilling out of litter box onto child’s bed, etc.)? Weren’t we led to believe neglect, and neglect only, was mentioned to SS?

17 Likes