Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Yes, yes we were told adamantly it was for neglect, not abuse, and certainly not sexual abuse. It was put at MBs feet that he went to the idea it was more than for neglect.

19 Likes

Wait, you mean something was posted here repeatedly that was misleading at best, or possibly an outright lie?

no. way.

24 Likes

Found this as a podcast

5 Likes

Yabbut, they were reading the transcript, so

3 Likes

Gasp!
Say it 'aint so! Lauren Kanarek told us a lie and CH and Hut insisted it could not be how the rest of us thought it was
No

22 Likes

At 27:50 (or thereabouts): “She said the abuse was verbal, not physical.”

It is not clear if she said that on the report, or if that is what she told 48 Hours during her interview.

7 Likes

According to KK, slept with MB for his attention while LK had to pay for attention and didn’t get it.

I must have missed the part where MHG then put a plot in motion to kill LK. LK did put a plan in motion to “finish the bastard” by filing a false child abuse or child sexual abuse complaint with SS who had recently banned Gage leading to his suicide just a few weeks prior, and on the heels of the suspension of GM. THAT after all the previous harassment was the final straw.

20 Likes

Good! She deserves just that.

19 Likes

And what is so ridiculous about the whole SS/CPS thing is that LK initially complained to SS about “the bullying she was receiving from MB and MHG” (direct quote of Schellhorn from the 48 Hours episode). And then she upped the ante by answering “Yes” to allegations of child abuse - no doubt having figured out by then that would really light a fire under SS.

IOW, as stated earlier, she weaponized SS for the purpose of trying to get MB banned (i.e., destroyed).

26 Likes

I thought the 48 Hours journalist said LK refused to discuss MB, and only agreed to talk about her horses. Or the random horses at the farm where they filmed the interview. Or horses in general. Or something about horses.

8 Likes

Literally.

18 Likes

Correct. But she may have answered that one question and then said, “I’m not saying anything more.”

Or that could have been a line item further down on the SS report. Or she may have said it in a subsequent interview by SS.

It really would be interesting to know how 48 Hours came by the info that LK said the abuse was verbal instead of physical.

5 Likes

And didn’t she participate in at least one COTH thread about SS, such that she would be aware of what allegations it’s been addressing?

4 Likes

I live in Lox what farm is she at? And I’ll let you know what reputation it has lol

5 Likes

I don’t remember the farm name off the top of my head, but it’s been mentioned in previous threads if you want to do a search for it.

1 Like

Oh boy, Robert Guy Goodwin is now under cover as Jim E Stark! Luckily I took lots of screenshots before that happened!

21 Likes

Life is just a game. “A rose by any other name
”

4 Likes

So are both those identical posts up now with different names? Or it’s the same post, but the name was changed after RG switched his profile name?

5 Likes

Yes, she wrote about it on FB or COTH before changing or removing it. Maybe both.

4 Likes

Door #2

7 Likes