Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Now I’m chuckling at the fact that he (or “he”) actually said that a picture is worth a thousand words. So very true! Lol.

11 Likes

Same post. Lauren Kanarek Robert Goodwin changed his Facebook name from Robert Guy Goodwin to Jim E Stark. @Aurora58 is showing that by showing the same post with two different names.

12 Likes

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The post with RG was a screen shot I took yesterday. At some point RG changed his screen name to Jim E Stark and I took another screen shot showing the name change. The problem with changing the screen name is if anyone else replied when it was RG, you see RG in their reply. Hope that makes sense.

16 Likes

Perhaps the real RG has taken off and LK decided to play some games, change his name and password and fix him good!

Such immature bully brats. Seriously. And to think some fall all over themselves defending this behavior.

8 Likes

I am still shocked at how much Rob Goodwin looks like Jonathan Kanarek.

16 Likes

Thank you.

Seriously! Makes one wonder doesn’t it?!

2 Likes

It is pretty eerie.

5 Likes

It made me wonder.

That is for sure.

I mean, Jonathan Kanarek has been known to say that RG is like a son to him. Um.
Maybe that is why Lauren Kanarek and RG are not married and he is kept around by the family and his way is paid and it is OK that he vanishes for days at a time to do whatever one does when they vanish for days at a time.

6 Likes

Me too!! That’s the first thing I thought of after seeing him. Very very similar

Where’s the Fruitbat?!? Now you’re making my brain hurt. :hushed:

Even more so now that I’m remembering how many times the comparison of apples and trees has come up throughout these threads. Holy cow.

5 Likes

This is soooo gonna be a movie.

8 Likes

Lol!!!

Ok, so who will play them all?

I think we did a round of this discussion earlier, but it was long before so much information had come out.

4 Likes

Is there a father/son actor pair that would fit?

They both even have basically the same shape body too.

1 Like

There, there CH.

13 Likes

I don’t know. My brain isn’t working right now to cast it. I’m far too biased at this exact moment in time. Tomorrow may be a better casting day.

3 Likes

Perhaps then don’t have a social media war just because a barn didn’t want you any more.

21 Likes

There might be, but if not, the CGI aging process is so advanced now that one actor could play both the father and the son. Lol.

4 Likes

Joe Pesci has to be JK. Sissy Spacek can be LK. She’ll need to wear a prosthetic though.

There, there CH.

13 Likes