Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is that one horse whinny that’s been immortalized in a thousand movies and shows. Like that horse should get royalties.

5 Likes

Indeed they did! :rofl:

2 Likes

So, in “The Black Stallion” the sounds made by The Black when caught up in the ropes is dubbed - it was a LEGAL recording in a breeding shed. I hope they got paid well, if not royalties.

9 Likes

I’ll tell you what I am sick of!

Bombshells! I have been waiting for bombshells for years now.

Admittedly, I am not the most patient person and I will also admit I am an instant gratification kinda gal!

But, when will we get the bombshells LK and KK have promised us???

:bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy::bomb::joy:

36 Likes

You are so right @cutter99! They keep promising bomb shells. The trial will be full of them, 48 hours will be full of them…
What the heck.
Could it be that we simply do not know what their idea of a bomb shell is?
Could it be that all this time Lauren Kanarek was telling us that all the world would see for a fact that she tried to “finish the bastard” because she was jealous?

7 Likes

There’s a difference between reporting your own direct complaints about someone and organizing a campaign that involves pressuring your colleagues and friends to report stuff en masse. The latter is an example of trying to weaponize SS.

MHG submitted her 700 page complaint to USEF on August 6, MB shot the “target” of her complaint on August 7, and now three years later no action has been taken against LK but MB is suspended indefinitely.

That’s my point.

1 Like

Like the Wilhelm scream. Same sound in use since 1953.

5 Likes

The bombshell might be that 48 Hours revealed them for what they are. You know, like when one of those political tell-all books sinks a politician’s career.

8 Likes

Or like in the long history of edits and deletes, she realized after the fact that her “bombshells” were more incriminating to her than MB and so she then threatened to sue 48 hours into dropping them.

Just like with the recent Jim sightings.

9 Likes

Her long history of threatening anyone and everyone with being sued makes me wonder… Has she every threatened Daddy? I mean…why would he be exempt from the threats?

4 Likes

I think his suspension is Interim pending the outcome of investigation. Not classified as Indefinite. https://www.usef.org/safe-sport/sanction-list?sortParam=Name

5 Likes

Remind me never to become a 9D chess player because they don’t do so well.

8 Likes

I am starting to think the bombshells were just piles of horse poop and LK has confused the two in her astute 12D chess player mind!

:poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop::bomb::poop:

Oh, another realization after watching 48 Hours…

I have never bowed my head to my horses and said “Come,come” or stopped them with “Halt, halt”!

I blame all the trainers I have worked with over the last 50 plus years of riding and horse ownership.

Dang, there must be a lawsuit, or a farm to attempt to usurp or a life to be ruined in all this!

12 Likes

Maybe we were off track in our expectation as to what the :bomb:bombshells :bomb:actually were. Perhaps the bombshells were that LK has mastered a new way of communicating with horses.

Like, instead of being a horse whisperer, you too can become a Horse Ninja!

14 Likes

I know! I have no idea how I was semi-successful in my riding without that horsemanship tidbit!

If I had only known we could have been Stars! Harrumph!

6 Likes

I also felt very left down that my trainers have never taught me that horse tid-bit.
What the heck.
And I have done the hunter thing, the pony club thing, eventing thing (which includes dressage) and not one taught me bow-bow-halt-halt.

6 Likes

Maybe this is why dressage riders halt and bow to the judge? They’re sending telepathic vibes “Pick me! Pick me!”?

12 Likes

[quote=“cutter99, post:1461, topic:776647”]
I have never bowed my head to my horses and said “Come,come” or stopped them with “Halt, halt”!
[/quote]of non-hors

That belongs over in the Out of the mouths of non-horsey people thread.

Your trainers have not taught you these moves because she wants you alive. Yeah, let’s all bow to some rank 2 yo stud colt.

8 Likes

Wait….if bowing is supposed to show your not threatening……shouldn’t the judge be bowing to the horse too. Remember, that judge’s stand is considered “scary”……

9 Likes

Maybe the recordings will get posted somewhere are all the cases are concluded and we’ll find out what the bombshell is. OR maybe it’s just another LK lie.

4 Likes