Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

And reported that cps found nothing.
Quelle surprise.

15 Likes

Not to mention her post the day before about everything up to now has been childs play…
And then cps shows up.

It’s really not a leap, when she’s leading you by the nose to what anyone would agree is a troubling allegation.

17 Likes

As mentioned earlier, this is the real bombshell in the 48 Hours episode.

11 Likes

No, it means “I am not a threat.” :grin:

12 Likes

The comments in the Dr. Grande video indicate the viewers overwhelmingly agree with his assessment of LK.

And this very interesting comment:

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Why do you think it’s indefinite?

4 Likes

I watched the video again and I just wanted to clarify something:

MB has never said to anyone that he took the gun from the safe but that keeps on entering the narrative. On the stand the one shrink misspoke and said it by accident according to what I read.

That is all. Carry on. :smiley:

27 Likes

7 Likes

From a recent article:

18 Likes

[peeking around the corner, ready to run for cover] I quietly say “come” when my good boy has been standing like a statue while I scoop up the manure and now I want him to walk with me and the full manure fork back to the muck bucket. However, I say “ho” when I want him to stop. Never ever have I said “halt.”

13 Likes

I say ‘come-on’ or ‘lets go’ in that situation. I certainly do not hell halt halt though.

6 Likes

I would think “halt” would be problematic as a voice command for those who need a test reader….

6 Likes

Yes, but I think what was used here was Halt Halt, which is not in a dressage test.

2 Likes

Well, I know horses that whoa on “Row”….as in row, row, row your boat for canter timing.

4 Likes

Sophie slams on the brakes when she hears “Good”.

24 Likes

I have no idea when or where I learned “walk on” to ask them to move and I’ve always used a soft “whoa” because my early horses had been voice trained. Old habits.

I’ve done a lot of Natural Horseman clinics (Clinton and Parelli) over the years and I’ve never heard of “bow”.

7 Likes

:rofl: She’s not the only one.

7 Likes

Mine did that in my lesson today. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I tried reining once and bought a war horse to learn on. First lesson, he stopped me off twice, once when I said “whoa,” once when I started to say “what” but never got past the “wh”. My friends bought me a shirt that said “just say EASY”. But dang, he was just too quick for me, so I went back to my hunter😂

22 Likes