Barisone Criminal Case Update

Not really….I thought you were claiming that 3rd bullet grazed you in the abdomen before finding it’s way toward RG’s head….meaning MB would have had to have been on the ground at that point in time….

10 Likes

QFP for a later post….

4 Likes

Interesting. Why would anyone whom charged with a felony, but “must have been,” given a lesser charge, decide to switch sides altogether? You people really will say, pray, hope, “speculate,” just about anything OTHER than the factual events made publicly available for you? It’s just so…… bizarre. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, that must have been the post about “crushing” @Knights_Mom and apparently the mods had her reword it.

4 Likes

I just want to know the sequence of the gun.

SCENARIO 1
A) gun comes to NJ
B) gun is found by LK
C) MB asks RC to see gun

OR

SCENARIO 2
A) Gun comes to NJ
B) MB asks RC to see gun
C) gun is found by LK

Which scenario is it? Anyone?

5 Likes

Sorry I am not familiar with how post numbers are done. You can see an example if you scroll up to 12 hours at down Yonder post which is flagged the same way

1 Like

Tehehehe reminds me of that funny commercial with the person with the Russian accent “I will crush you like tiny clown car” LMAO

10 Likes

Another LK post from RC’s FB page at the beginning of all this….

“ This is the day before you conspired to commit two murders. Luckily, your idiotic c & tacky pink Ruger jammed … putting only two bullets in my chest- center mass. That third one grazed me & missed Robs head in our own apartment as we peacefully sat on our porch. Wait until you hear yourself plotting with Michael on my recordings of ALL barn conversations which I know you know exist. I want you to know… I won’t test until the police & FBI throw you in jail. That’s where you belong. The only thing making me wait to AGREE with the state of NJ to go forward with charging is this: That would be giving MARY Haskins exactly what she wants. You, out of the picture. Get it? Or are you too redneck??? You fkng cue tip looking man.”

4 Likes

well, there is curtain number 3: RG ‘sees’ the gn as well.

2 Likes

she sounded more like Kevin O’Leary…

2 Likes

Oh darn it all to heck. When did THAT happen?

1 Like

I don’t know.
As I stated previously many times: I am a writer, prone to wild imaginations.
I just think you are overlooking some of the key players in your scenarios.

6 Likes

Keep in mind IM indicated in the other thread that MHG would be destroyed. Perhaps RC will provide damaging testimony about MH that will cause further issues.

2 Likes

Just a guess: early afternoon on Aug 7 when the gun was pointed at them?

1 Like

Not holding my breath there though…IM had some questionable moments.

5 Likes

Did LK not say she had come across the gun which was unattended, out in the open, posing a threat to the kids?

4 Likes

No, I do not find it normal that someone would sleep outside a horse’s stall. However, my point was that doing so with a gun under your pillow is well beyond simply “not normal”.

2 Likes

If so many people knew there was a gun on the property that was brought into the state illegally, why didn’t they call the police? Seems there was no love lost between LK and RC based on LK’s post on RC’s FB page.

6 Likes

The point is there is very little that is “normal” in this entire sordid situation. :thinking:

9 Likes

I was not aware that LK claimed that RC had “knowingly given MB the gun so he could enact a murder plot.”

I thought 8/5 was the date that RC was thought to have transferred possession of the gun to MB. If so , that would explain why that was date on the warrant.

1 Like