Barisone Criminal Case Update

What’s wrong? Now that Lauren’s family is here reading the thread it makes you feel icky about your actions?

Imagine that.

4 Likes

I could say something relevant and oft repeated….but I doubt it’d be worth it….

17 Likes

No, quite the opposite. It is apparent to me none of her daughter’s comments here or on other SM sites have been read. I see hurting parents in utter denial. I am positive you will disagree with me.

34 Likes

Definitely not trying to hurt her. Just trying to understand and figure out why this all happened. Lots of conflicting stories and statements.

This is really good advice. Seems like multiple parties in this situation didn’t follow it.

31 Likes

Not one bit. They’ve been here all along. They CHOOSE to be here.

21 Likes

Back to the OP…suddenly it seems to me that RC becoming a witness for the prosecution hasn’t had the anticipated reaction some had hoped. Quite a bit of lashing out on this particular thread.

12 Likes

Until the scope of her testimony is clear no one knows how it’s going to roll

7 Likes

Agreed, or what the defense will ask of her.

4 Likes

Yes, I feel bad for them.

9 Likes

As do I. I can’t imagine being in their shoes.

4 Likes

It is tragic!

5 Likes

I know I speak for more than just myself in saying this- I will stand behind any post I have made or will make in the future. You seem to be the one @Equkelly once again telling people how and what they should post.

Many of us have learned long ago that people can have different opinions than ours and it does not make them wrong or need to feel “icky” as you so maturely (sarcasm font) put it.

27 Likes

Ok so I didn’t say that. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Eggbutt brushes off a non anonymous post by Lauren’s mother by asserting that it is apparent to her, Eggbutt, that Kirby Kanarek as read “none of her daughter’s comments here”.

What about your comments, Eggbutt? Has she read any of those?

2 Likes

It is very clear that if she (the mother) thinks everyone else is uncaring and mean and LK has never said anything mean to anyone that the mother has never read LK’s social media. Not before the shooting, not what she says about people here (even those not here, like her most recent post about her X-MIL).

I feel for her parents here. That does not mean I have to agree with their opinion.

PS, I volunteer several places.

32 Likes

Clearly the posting scolding us was of greater impact to you than others.

8 Likes

Please do not feel the need to defend yourself. You seem a very reasoned, rational person.

14 Likes

I have no idea. She said she hasn’t which also means she hasn’t read the early threads that were much more vicious than these recent threads

Did she read GJ’s posts of what her daughter did to her? Has she read any of the threatening messages sent to others here?

I can only imagine the emotions in that entire family as all this unfolds. Did anyone posting here cause the events of 8/7 or any of the other events in LK’s life?

I almost feel this has become a place for the family to lash out at several of us here, not for anything we have posted but to release emotion and have a kicking bag.

23 Likes

Again, RC is not a witness “for” the prosecution. She appears to be a witness called by the prosecution, probably by a subpoena she cannot legally ignore. She can be questioned by the defense. This idea of people testifying in favor of one side or the other ignores how Trials occur.

16 Likes

Sending love to each of you and wishing you peace for the holiday season. I have read almost every post in all forums. I always hope that every person can see how to love the the offensive person and hate the offensive behavior. Violent or cruel actions or behaviors never helped anyone. Sending love to each of you and prayers/peace for all of you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

7 Likes