Unlimited access >

Barisone Jury Deliberation

For those just joining, it is midday Wednesday in New Jersey, second full day of jury deliberations on the Michael Barisone trial.
The jury is reviewing testimony by a psychologist called by the defense whose opinion was that Barisone was delusional.
Please be civil and keep to discussions about the trial.

7 Likes

Thanks FD. This really keeps it flowing better without pauses and errors. (I can’t bring myself to call you “Fat”. LOL I assume that is a horse’s name?)

2 Likes

Verdict watch: (currently glitching)

1 Like

Looks like they’ve set up a temporary screen while they get it sorted out.

Ha. That’s funny you focus on the “fat” thing and thought it might refer to a horse’s name.

For whatever reason, every time I see Dinah’s name on these bulletin boards, I hear this song in my head, from long long ago (I love older music)

5 Likes

somethings happening! The NJ seal is up!

1 Like

O my goodness it’s been forever since I’ve heard this ditty , thanks

2 Likes

They are toying with us, with all that glitching and a reporter. Back to the same old verdict watch.

3 Likes

WHOA. Bob just posted in the live chat on that murder trial of the man who killed his whole family and dog that the poll should ONLY be 4% guilty INSTEAD of the 4% not guilty that the Law Crime poll said!!! What a sicko!!

2 Likes

This is the reply I was about to post when the other thread was locked.

Yes. Lure was a word that really jumped out at me as well.

I also think LK and RG were both hopping mad at that point about the farrier telling them he would not shoe the horses on MB‘s instructions.

I can imagine they had been stewing over that ever since RG’s argument with the farrier earlier that same day, with either one or both of them going right out, or “stomping out,” as I believe it was described in the testimony, to address that matter with MB the moment he arrived.

And then it all went downhill in a hurry, in any of a number of possible ways.

9 Likes

Bob was in the chat for that murderer Anthony Todt should be free!! he is the one who killed his whole family AND dog!!!

2 Likes

They also posted more than an hour ago that the jury had already decided on a guilty verdict for MB and were just milking it to get a free lunch.

2 Likes

Bob is getting snarky now. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Maybe Bob is feeling a little stressed with how long the jury is taking.

3 Likes

Jinx!

1 Like

Jinx.

Double jinx!!!

1 Like

Where are you guys watching that you’re seeing these comments? I’m on a youtube link with no comments…

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure the fantastic free lunch they would get served in the courthouse would be a huge factor for the jurors who have been stuck cooped up together for almost 3 weeks. :roll_eyes:

24 Likes

I thought Bob was making that claim yesterday as well…

4 Likes

Very long lunch? Overnight lunch? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes