Barisone Jury Deliberation

Let me guess, the prosecutor blew it, right?

9 Likes

Omg you guys! I can’t begin to express what I’m feeling right now.

I know I’ll probably get kicked off for this but here it goes:

LK/RG/JK you must be so f%^&ing proud of yourselves!

And as promised (ya i know i promised a dog but whatever) pls welcome, my hero, Mr. Bilinkas.

34 Likes

:joy:

12 Likes

I flagged her post as inappropriate. Trying to create issues about user identities and create problems.

7 Likes

Me, too.

2 Likes

I see you still like to insult people.

You already told us (previously) who your next mark is. Have you started your plan for that situation?

38 Likes

Did someone mention a shart? :joy::joy::joy:

21 Likes

Ha, what the… This is hilarious. It’s as if you think Michael Barisone would ever associate with Lauren or the rest of her hateful family ever again.

My GOD.

58 Likes

Anyone with half a brain would never associate with Lauren and her family ever again. True colors were on full display for the whole world to see.

48 Likes

No, the prosecutor WON! They are drinking champagne saying that they won. Lets see how LK feels about that in the days to come, when she is shunned by the horse community and banned by safesport and USEF. what a freak show of a family.

34 Likes

We all knew the counterfet Castilian would want to have the last word now that the trial is over, but could we imagined just what a magnificent display of verbal diarrhea it would be? Bravo! I haven’t seen a performance like that since the Ancient Booer.

43 Likes

Eee. I’d hate to think what MB’s legal bills are even now, much less by the end of all the civil litigation.

Is there any way he can also sue to get his legal fees recovered? Not for the criminal trial, I would imagine, but for the civil case?

6 Likes

Now, now, we have to do this right……

QFP!!!

39 Likes

Make sure you don’t give any champagne to LAUREN OR ROB. aren’t they in RECOVERY?

You’re disgusting !!

43 Likes

Bahahaha!!!

Yeah you keep telling yourself that buddy!!!

Oh that’s right, you’re not under oath here to tell the truth.

#WeAintBuyingWhatYoureSelling

Clearly your comment insinuates you intend to sue civilly naming the Corp as the defendant because the defendant should have known that MB was having issues.

Just so ya know THAT WILL NOT WORK.

I know you all want to remain as the main story and all but this won’t cut it. You’ll never get past a motion to dismiss or two.

LKs plot was admitted. As we’re many things. If you think for a minute you have any hope of prevailing on a civil case you’re proving yourself to be delusional.

Nobody believes any of you any more. LK made herself a pariah. She failed. Gloriously failed. Outsmarted. Outplayed. Outmaneuvered.

And it was beautiful to watch.

So y’all can go into your black corners now and rock back and forth sucking your thumbs. And decide what you’ll do with your weak link RG.

48 Likes

Is it just me, or is the sun shining a little bit brighter today? :grinning:

42 Likes

Idk, I’ve always thought that IM could be trolling a bit. Just tossing “morsels” to those who snatched them right up (engaged, gave attention, or believed what he/she said). I tried to give that poster the benefit of the doubt, but it’s quite clear that they’re full of it. I’d scroll on by from now on.

16 Likes

Definitely as part of the civil case. That’s a common ask.

6 Likes

The irony is just amazing. Given the visceral reaction to this trial and the overwhelming perception (and admission) that LK intended to break MB….and then the idea that this is somehow going to be rewarded with a win/$ in a follow up civil suit…it just highlights how evil what they did was.

23 Likes

Inigo is trying to make lemonade out of the lemons they were given.

27 Likes