Barisone Jury Deliberation

And that makes me wonder, who is taking care of the horses, those same horses that they were not able to not leave in the care of anyone else.

8 Likes

If she was not welcomed back in the home after being released from the hospital, I can almost guarantee nothing has changed.

16 Likes

If I had a YouTube account, I would be REALLY tempted to ask Bob Abooey if he knew where LK was staying this week. With her parents, or at a hotel.

I bet he knows.

7 Likes

I believe one of the articles I saw this week said she was in the courtroom on Monday.

1 Like

With or without the eye lashes?

6 Likes

It was Nancy Jaffer. I saw that too. The article said she was sitting with her mother and father, and that her mother had her arm around LK. I canā€™t remember if it said anything about RG. Maybe they sent him back to Loxahatchee to take care of the horses.

6 Likes

Well, two of the three have probably been in a similar situation in the past. Although it might not get much easier.

Did someone say the other lawyer usually works on civil cases? I thought he did a good job here, although Iā€™m no expert on lawyers.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think the article specified.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still just amazed by that idea.

9 Likes

Well they have seen her either drive a man to insanity or to shoot her to get her out of a property so I canā€™t imagine they would let that back in

8 Likes

that would make one sleepyā€¦

I have a KWPN due this year and need an S nameā€¦.lololol. Taking suggestions from the trial team

7 Likes

I thought he did a good job too.

Youā€™re right, theyā€™ve done it before. The waiting still is unnerving though.

2 Likes

If by any chance youā€™re in New Jersey, his name must be Sidebar! Lol.

9 Likes

I think Ruth Cox must be a crap psychiatric nurse practitioner if she didnā€™t recognize that MB could have been heading for a psychotic break due to lack of sleep, stress, etc. AND SHE GAVE HIM A GUN!!

12 Likes

I like that. Add Simring and youā€™re cooking with gas ā€“ Sidebar Simring

8 Likes

Sustained? Strike that? :laughing: :rofl:

22 Likes

Sidebar Stache

17 Likes

Subpoena

13 Likes

She probably isā€¦ Since sheā€™s a marriage and family therapist. :wink:

17 Likes