Barisone Jury Deliberation

It’s a good name, but I would be nervous about the announcers who would pronounce it incorrectly. And I’m sure there would be more than one or two. Lol.

2 Likes

Please don’t stick that poor horse with any Stache associations! Lol.

9 Likes

Subpeeenah

2 Likes

BPD is Borderline Personality Disorder - pretty sure this is what @MorganSercu is referring to.

1 Like

Ok ok

Strike That Motion
Sustained Objection
Summons & Complaint
Sketch Artist
Summary Judgment

6 Likes

Hmm. I got several hits on Google for Dr. Ruth Cox psychiatric nurse practitioner in New Bern, NC. Could there be two? I doubt it.

Well, unless they had the horses parked outside the courthouse in a trailer last week, they must have figured out somebody trustworthy enough to care for them.

3 Likes

I like that as a name!

7 Likes

I believe there was already a very successful horse named Summary Judgment. Champion at the National Horse Show in the amateur owner hunters some years back, if I recall correctly.

4 Likes

My mistake. Her mother is still very lucky if something worked for her. Borderline Personality Disorder is a whole other rollercoaster.

1 Like

How about Simiring?

4 Likes

Subpeneigh :grin:

13 Likes

I doubt it - I think they are back in FL.

1 Like

I actually have a notes app of legal-theme names from when I was brainstorming my last one…

Some have already been mentioned (I had just finished a summary judgment motion so it was at the top of the list…) The problem as someone else mentioned is being okay with the pronunciation being butchered!

Stare Decisis
Sua Sponte
Scienter

3 Likes

And her area of practice is Marriage and Family therapy.
She said as much during, you know, her testimony.
So… I guess you missed that day?

11 Likes

Second Chair

5 Likes

I don’t care what her area of practice happens to be. Her training is listed on the web for all to see. I did not miss her testimony. I took the extra step to look her up. When I saw her training, I was shocked that someone with that training would be so careless with someone like MB. Would you give someone a gun who you knew was under great stress? I know I sure wouldn’t.

3 Likes

What training?

3 Likes

https://health.usnews.com/nurse-practitioners/ruth-cox-1943235
Would you hand a gun over to someone who you think could be a danger to themselves? One of the witnesses (Brock, I believe) thought MB was on the verge of killing himself. If someone is curling up in the fetal position, weeping intermittently, etc., would you give that person a gun? Okay, so maybe it was just for safekeeping. He didn’t need the ammo too.

Well IDK but the last bolded sentence may still be applicable for that profession as well!