Barisone Jury Deliberation

I thought his assistant trainer - is that JH? is running his farm down in FLA. I would presume they are well looked after.

I believe trubandloki is referring to LK and RG and the reasons they gave for not being able to leave FL for the trial.

6 Likes

And heā€™s kept in his Schtable!

9 Likes

If this is a Hung Jury I do not see the retrying this mess. Two drug addict victims that lied on the stand. Just say NO!!!

18 Likes

I can believe that. She wouldnā€™t want to miss the chance to gloat in front of the TV cameras.

8 Likes

They definitely do cases without resolutions some of the time

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already had the pleasure on Twitter until she blocked meā€¦I guess she wasnā€™t a fan of my NJ sarcasmā€¦I did, however, tell her that even if my dog ate all the scrabble tiles her poop would make more sense than she does :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Good question!

:rofl: That is priceless :rofl:

17 Likes

Omg :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Ah! Thank you! Jeepersā€¦.

Btw. To clarify KarenKā€™s emoji, from what o saw, was a palm with dominos, with her forefinger about to flick the dominos ā€¦. Thus my comment. Furthermore the question re location I NJ to make a recommendation for dressage and jumpers. Of which I have two which seem to be nearby ā€¦. Sighā€¦. I have prayed for a good a fair outcome - I am so nervous! I hope MB is found NG.

2 Likes

Did they say they couldnā€™t leave Florida for that reason? I think I missed that part.

1 Like

Go take some lessons! Other people might call horse people ā€œcrazyā€, but I know for me, horses make me less so!

5 Likes

This doesnā€™t even seem like the kind of case 48 Hours would be interested in.

Excellent

1 Like

Oh heck noā€¦Iā€™ll stick with dogs lolā€¦itā€™s actually my step daughter thatā€™s interested in resuming her trainingā€¦she use to go to some place up in the Watchungsā€¦not only is she a PreVet major, works at an animal hospital & sheā€™s also into archeryā€¦I wish I had her energy lol Oh to be young again!

2 Likes

Well, the 48 Hours crew has been there for the whole trial, so they must have some interest.

6 Likes

There was no reason for her to also give him the ammunition. As for the other guns, I believe that Det. Stitt testified about the guns on the property. Iā€™m not going to go back and look it up and I doubt you will either. Suffice it to say that I was left with the impression that the only gun that had ammunition was the Ruger. Admittedly, I may be wrong. There was a lot of testimony and I havenā€™t watched all of the videos. Regardless, Dr. Ruth is past her prime.

3 Likes

just PMā€™d you