Barisone Jury Deliberation

Hallelujah
I hope he sues Lk, RG, JK and Morris PD

26 Likes

Iā€™ll be over shortly with the champagne!

8 Likes

MB counter suedā€¦.I guess heā€™s going to win. Between the verdict and the discovery that was hinted at, but not presented here, I think sheā€™ll regret not having waitedā€¦

22 Likes

I hope the Kanarek crew are drummed out of the country now.

33 Likes

100% agree.

My comment last year about him not being a danger to anyone (though based on what we saw and heard in the last three week he was and probably is still a danger to himself), especially since LK had moved to FL permanently last year, earned my place on the threatening DM list from LK.

13 Likes

I actually missed that because I lost it seeing the others. Iā€™m sure, when I rewatch it, Iā€™ll cry again seeing him.

3 Likes

So happy. But this never should have happened to this man. So very sad. At least MB will get better mental health care now.

And I bet LK is still quite smug about pushing him over the edge. What a disgusting, vile human.

30 Likes

If I remember right, part of her suit is intentional infliction of emotional distress. I canā€™t see how that part could move forward.

9 Likes

If anyone sees any reactions from LK please take screenshots!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

16 Likes

Well being a jury pretty much just said he was driven to it and all the nasties will come out and more including unlicensed contractor work Iā€™m thinking proceeding with the civil case would NOT be a good idea.

However there is now more evidence to renew the case of MB against police with all this testimony. The prior case was dismissed without prejudice so a new one could be opened.

18 Likes

Which has to be better than County jail, right?

3 Likes

Sheā€™s pond scum.

12 Likes

So thankful for the verdict
It has now been shown at least to me that LK & RG literally drove a man to insanity on purpose. Hell of a line on your resume :woman_facepalming::rage:
Anyone who interacts with her going forward should use extreme caution.

32 Likes

Iā€™m wondering the same about her regrets. .

And yesā€¦ I did think he filed a counterclaim. So to @Rel6 pointā€¦ the tort claims might be tricky. Technicallyā€¦ they did find he committed attempted murderā€¦ butā€¦ they also established he was insane. By a preponderance of the evidence. And, the nature of his insanity was specifically that LKā€™s actions worsened his conditions.

Itā€™s going to be a COMPLEX civil suit.

5 Likes

I hope that facility has an outside area

9 Likes

One more thought. Someone correct me if I have this wrong too.

Not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted murder of LK.
Then just not guilty of the lesser included for this charge - not by reason of insanity?

That is legally not possible. Because to get to insanity, they had to have found that MB met the elements of attempted murder. And if you meet the elements of attempted murder, you meet the elements of the lesser included.

So maybe I misheard/misunderstood that. BUT. If that is correct - there is a mistake in there somewhere. You canā€™t really appeal an acquittal, so I donā€™t know what the State would/can do. But that popped out at me (if I am getting this correct).

A million times better than any county jail.

4 Likes

In that court are they (MB) allowed to get in the evidence that they were not allowed to get in during this trial?

5 Likes

I hope they just donā€™t all head to Canada. :grimacing: We definitely donā€™t want them.

14 Likes

Um, SlamDunk YEAH, Bilinkas did a freaking outstanding job! The legal definition was proven.
Justice was served.

20 Likes