Barisone Jury Deliberation

Me too.

I just re-watched the verdict. After the first verdict is read, Bilinkas is giving a hard stare to someone in the gallery and my guess is that someone is LK, or someone in her clan.

22 Likes

Is there any go fund me or ā€œbuy Michael a haircutā€ sort of thing? Anything to show support.

6 Likes

That moment, when Michael grabs Mr Bā€™s hand in both of his and then lays his head on their handsā€¦. :cry:

24 Likes

What did pond scum ever do to you?

16 Likes

I canā€™t wait to read the comments when COTH posts this on Facebook! :popcorn:

13 Likes

No matter what is outwardly displayed, I believe any verdict other than guilty on all counts will be interpreted by LK as a loss. I hope sheā€™s primal screaming somewhere right now.

24 Likes

:heartpulse:

10 Likes

So glad of this outcome! I will have to watch the video. I got busy at work!

It would be interesting to see if a civil case can be mounted on MBā€™s behalf, with this verdict.

3 Likes

He will go to Anne Klein Forensic Center for evaluation and reappear in court after 30 days. this place will not be any cake walk I dont thinkā€¦The Ann Klein Forensic Center is a 200-bed psychiatric hospital serving a unique population that requires a secured environment. Our facility provides care and treatment to individuals suffering from mental illness who are also within the legal system.
It is part of Dept of Human Services in NJ

10 Likes

I doubt he caresā€¦he was there to get paid $$

He isnā€™t broke, unnecessary comment. Maybe he likes his hair??

1 Like

Didnā€™t get to watch, but so glad of the outcome.

Justice prevails! Hopefully he can get through the next bit and move on with his life (with LK keeping her distance from him).

3 Likes

She can throw herself a party for all I care.
Just so long as she is prevented from ever contacting MB again.

30 Likes

He countersued with respect to her original complaint. The co-counsel during the murder trial - Deininger - is actually a civil attorney, and the lead on the civil case.

15 Likes

This was me as well. Not an MB fangirl, despite the dedication some posters had to insisting that was the case when we did not fawn over LKā€™s sad, self-destructive posts or disagreed with them. I just wanted to sort through the mess and watch things unfurl.

Once the trial started - and I could put faces and attitudes to what had just been names or words on a screenā€¦ I shifted. Maybe it was resigned recognition of the LK-type I personally endured - I am not sure exactly. But IMO what I was seeing and hearing (and reading before that) was all sadly familiarā€¦

IMO the verdicts were the right ones.

23 Likes

Does anyone know what claims MB asserted in the civil case? She intentionally attempted to destroy him personally and also his business. She admitted to this on the public record.

I hope this will be more than a cautionary tale re. social media bullyingā€¦.

15 Likes

An interesting statistic: the insanity defense is only used in 1% of all cases, and is only successful in 26% of those. So, one-quarter of 1% of cases in the US end with a defendant being found not guilty by reason of insanity. These jurors got it right!

39 Likes

Since when has something ā€œnot being a good ideaā€ ever stopped LK?

13 Likes