Barisone Jury Deliberation

Really? Ever heard of just scrolling by or not commenting if you don’t agree?

3 Likes

She admitted to wanting to destroy him.
“Finish him”

Where’s all his stuff? The medals, ribbons coolers, etc from the clubroom?

5 Likes

Thank you so much for a laugh! Perfect response.

8 Likes

What a relief for MB and those who love him! I’m glad the jurors believed the defense experts’ version of events over the prosecution - I did too. Best wishes to him and his for further healing and reclaiming his life.

21 Likes

What else would she do with her meaningless little life while she is soooooo sleepy?

4 Likes

Perhaps it’s best to just ignore her. She thrives on the chaos that she provokes from those who engage with her.

12 Likes

I did not see that at all - IMO he was just doing his job and nothing more. No indications of not being happy with the verdict.

10 Likes

A little bit after the fact with the verdict coming in and all. But here you go.

6 Likes

I too thought he looked upset at the verdict.

2 Likes

Or any of us…

11 Likes

I have no problem engaging with her…I say BRING IT LK…she knows where to find me!..but I know she won’t dare!

4 Likes

Oh the irony! (Bolding mine)
MB’s attorneys won’t have their hands tied behind their backs in a civil trial … if LK goes for it, she can skip the idea of moving to Europe and look for a place in Africa.

15 Likes

Still can’t hurt to watch him again.

1 Like

Maybe the reporters caught up with her on her way out of the courtroom or the courthouse.

4 Likes

Could someone start a new thread regarding any follow up to this case. I am sure there will be lots to discuss.

2 Likes

I would imagine JH (hope I have the correct initials) packed everything up he could to ship to Florida. At least I hope so. Seeing all the good memories will be good for Michael I hope.

8 Likes

I still think this is more about him and Mr B than anything. Plus, this verdict means the case isn’t done for him. There’s still future hearing(s) regarding Michael’s mental capacity, which is vastly different than one more sentencing hearing.

6 Likes

He’s a keeper! Lol.

11 Likes

Taylor should be happy! At least with an NGI and NG verdict this time, the result won’t be overturned on appeal due to judicial errors!

8 Likes

He’s also an eventer! Fangirled when I told him PD and BM both testified. LOL

7 Likes