Barisone Jury Deliberation

her confession that they set out to ruin him.

5 Likes

I wonder how that will go for her?

There is a much wider audience now that heard all about her activities during the trial.

7 Likes

Well that was wierd. I wonder what she meant?

1 Like

But does that affect MB’s case against the police?

The police were (presumably) not involved in the plan to ruin him.

Hey @Inigo-montoya, NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE “GREAT” PLEA DEAL WAS REJECTED?

There are several of us expecting a full fledged apology from you at this point. Of course that won’t happen but it sure feels good asking for it!

34 Likes

Lots of support for him and Michael in the comments. That’s heart-warming.

14 Likes

I would not hold my breath waiting on that one. Lol.

But it would certainly be interesting to hear IM’s take on the whole thing, since he knows everything. Or thought he did.

13 Likes

She intentionally lies on social media for one. There are more.

6 Likes

I hope Michael’s family or friends screenshot and show him all of the amazing comments on the two Law & Crime verdict videos. Probably 99% are from people like me who had to watch videos of dressage to learn what it is. Also, the comments are NEVER like that, so it really is extra special that so many people believe in him :heart::heart::heart:

32 Likes

LK is now and forevermore persona non grata! Aww, couldn’t happen to a more deserving person!

19 Likes

I really, really, really hope there are security cameras EVERYWHERE all around MB’s farm in Florida. Now and for a long time going forward.

21 Likes

Perhaps I missed it, but was the verdict The Bombshell?

31 Likes

Yes it does affect MBs suit against the police.

I will not say how because I’m nor tipping off anyone.

7 Likes

These Barisone threads are crashing the forum server system, due to all the viewing and constant posting. The Mod may lock the threads, to keep things running.

4 Likes

To which I say, nice try, judge.

7 Likes

I just fell in love with you, but not in a weird way or anything LOL

I’m attracted to sarcasm

16 Likes

Perhaps you were conversing with FitzE on the occasion that she was attacking me.

You’re probably right that you never addressed me directly.

You’re not an alter for “anyone who has been conversing with you (me) in these threads”, but you’re not denying that you’re an alter for someone who has participated in the threads?

Sounds like a fine distinction such as a lawyer would make.

2 Likes

I used to be embarrassingly good at opening cars with coat hangers. I’m SO GLAD Michael was found Not Guilty by reason of insanity! Lauren and all her hangers-on can GTH.

10 Likes

:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Yes, that must be the thing Bob has been telling us all along, the big bombshell at the trial.

26 Likes