Barisone Jury Deliberation

People are thankful to this jury for recognizing what she did to him, driving him beyond the brink.

It seems the prosecutor does not view it as a WIN. Just sayin to that IM dude

20 Likes

When the judge said “no shrieking” he looked right where LK would be sitting I presume. :joy:

19 Likes

To quote the line from Good Will Hunting:
“How do you like them apples?”

I’m guessing the apples are quite bitter today.

13 Likes

It is pretty darn wacky.

I have not looked at the other thread yet to see what time that started. But don’t they have anything better to do this afternoon? I thought they had the big champagne celebration planned with their lawyer?

12 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

IM is short for Inigo Montoya, who has posted here in the past (but only on LK threads), claiming to “know everything” about the case and the people involved in it.

5 Likes

I’ll bet you’re right. I wonder if that’s the first time he’s ever had to say that before a verdict. Lol.

And I finally, finally, finally, finally caught up with all the posts on this thread. For the moment anyway. And it only took me almost 4 hours! Lol.

5 Likes

Here’s Shellhorn, his sidekick and their boss

2 Likes

In a more perfect world, one would hope that every single person involved in this whole sorry mess would have learned something about their actions having consequences.

15 Likes

I wonder if Lauren is allowed to attend the champagne party? :thinking: Maybe they are holding it on a patio, so they don’t have to deal with the whole issue of them permanently banning her from ever staying under their roof.

Also… I wonder how champagne and suboxone interact? Is that a good thing for LK? And what about RG? Is he allowed to have champagne? It would be a shame to set off any issues with him, and have him leaving the party early to go in search of a couple of hits of crack.

Lifestyles of the rich and infamous. :smirk:

21 Likes

Sure, Jan.

I noticed that Sidebar was not participating in that event. He was having none of it!

2 Likes

Oh, that video from the DA is funny. Telling the police that they did a thorough job…

27 Likes

I thought so as well :joy:

3 Likes

Makes me think this press release by NJ was done because of the actions, words or perhaps a threat or two by the victims family somehow.

11 Likes

Omg. I just scrolled down after finally getting caught up on this thread, only to see that the other thread about the verdict has 100 new posts that I have not seen yet. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Cowards turned comments off. :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Despite the family comments here, you know the prosecutors got read the riot act by them lol

8 Likes

I liked the part where he thanked the forensics people for doing such a thorough job.

26 Likes

Translation: “Waaa!, Waaa! Waaaa! We meant to do that.”
Good luck [edit].

41 Likes

To paraphrase the real thing again:
He keeps using that word. I did not think it means what he thinks it means.

20 Likes