Barisone Jury Deliberation

I can’t imagine why any other barn has this woman and her boyfriend on their property. I wonder how comfortable the current barn is with her being there? Or they afraid to boot her out?

I’m just hoping that when the civil trial happens, that it ends with MB exonerated, and LK getting court costs to pay.

16 Likes

Get a load of this BS. As if people are going to be mad at the jury :roll_eyes:

In a statement Thursday, Morris County Prosecutor Robert J. Carroll said, “While disappointed with the outcome, in keeping with our commitment to the integrity of the criminal justice system, the verdict must be respected. I acknowledge the case has elicited strong opinions when it comes to how the public views the defendant and victims in this matter, and I ask that the public respect the jury members and their decision.”

9 Likes

Kirby’s screen name is Seeker1, she says that is her right in that thread.

13 Likes

That was the M6 Computer, not V’Ger.

1 Like

OK I don’t see that anyone has mentioned this: Can MB get a permanent restraining order against LK, RG, and JK? If it is at all legally possible, that would be my first order of business for my attorney, not any civil suits.

13 Likes

Yes, he can get a restraining order, if a Judge will approve it. He can present the evidence from the PI, which could be enough.

17 Likes

I wonder how IM’s apple trees are doing….

7 Likes

Ahhh. Interesting, thanks.

They got Goodwin’s name wrong, and are STILL referring to him as a fiancé. :smirk:

7 Likes

Fingers crossed! :roll_eyes:

Show of hands. Who thinks IM has been crafting this post for the last two weeks since LK’s appearance on the witness stand?

No wonder he did not have time to post on the BB in the meantime. Lol.

34 Likes

For posterity! Lol.

6 Likes

I’m still trying to wrap my head around a grown woman having her mommy (and likely her daddy) posting on a BB, fighting her petty little battles for her.

Who does that?

35 Likes

Who is IM?

He’s using the wrong ingredient that starts with an S.

4 Likes

Same.

Cheers to MB, his attorneys and to all on Coth here today that were in his corner.

22 Likes

This is how you create a monster.
No humility.
Shame on anyone who promotes the behaviors exhibited by LK and her ilk.
Personal responsibility is still a thing in civilized society and actions have consequences.
I get a nasty “let them eat cake!” vibe off of that IM post.
SMDH

39 Likes

Yes, decent people try to make proverbial lemonade when they’re served lemons. It takes a special kind of person to whip up a … s … sandwich like that when things don’t go their way.

21 Likes

Ok, I’m kind of amazed it made the Washington Post. And in short order!

I wonder what the New York Times will have to say about it? And if they will use the same reporter who did that piece on LK that fall?

6 Likes

I’m glad you said that, because I was scratching my head trying to remember the episode as described. Granted, I have not seen some of those episodes in a very long time. But still. Lol.

2 Likes