Barisone Jury Deliberation

They also posted it a few hours ago on the main L&C channel and it has over 500 comments and over 13,000 views

9 Likes

And all those non-horsey people havenā€™t experienced the crazy that is Lala on this board, and wouldnā€™t have been privy to some of the information that was shared here. Speaks volumes that with the limited information they have, they feel the jury got it right.

23 Likes

And LKā€™s mother is making regular appearances over thereā€¦

5 Likes

I know, right?!?

The crazy continues. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oooh. I missed it on the main channel. Any Bob comments there?

Broken phone?

Heavy sedation?

Possibly both? :thinking:

8 Likes

I didnā€™t go through all of them, but I went through a bunch. From what I could see, itā€™s seems the Bobster has left the building.

8 Likes

I think heā€™s having a nap after combining the champagne and suboxone. :sleeping:

9 Likes

Possibly a dirt nap.

Can I just say that I canā€™t rewatch the verdict without crying still?

I want to see THIS Michael Barisone again. Hopefully heā€™ll get the help he needs, and he can heal.

16 Likes

Judge said the 48 Hours is going to be this fall. It would really be something if this case was their season opener.

11 Likes

En fuego!! :fire:

3 Likes

Well said @smoofox

I vote for a two part episode.

8 Likes

Would a petition help?

2 Likes

Here is the Court TV version, which includes a little bit of commentary from a different judge at the end.

9 Likes

I tried that two years ago. Maybe they will take it seriously now.

3 Likes

This family is so messed up. Iā€™m going to start referring to them as the KanaWRECKS

25 Likes

Exactly. Couldnā€™t have said it better

3 Likes

I know. His current appearance just guts me. Damned for COVID that he has sat in jail for 2 1/2 years with no treatment. I fear it will be very difficult for him to recover.
I certainly hope he does. I hope he gets the chance for some good equine therapy.

Susan

7 Likes