Barisone Jury Deliberation

You’ve been adopted. Now, time to get you involved in the horse world! Where you located (generally, not specifically?) In the US? State? I’m sure we can get you fixed up with a good instructor and a nice horsie to ride. :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

As I said on the previous thread, I cannot imagine the prosecutor would want to try this dog again. (Not Rosie.)

Especially now that he knows exactly how his two star witnesses come across on the witness stand.

9 Likes

When did they start deliberations on Monday? 4? 4:30?

1 Like

I want to say it was around 2 PM ET. They had about two hours in when they quit for the day around 415PM.

1 Like

On the other hand, he’s now seen the holes in his case and where his star witnesses unravel and can coach/prep them better if there is a round 2.

My guess is if the jury hangs, prosecution would offer a better deal than whatever was offered before. If they don’t take that then I guess we all come back here in another year…

5 Likes

IKR! lol

1 Like

Well, they did take a little break to come ask Taylor if the deliberation room was bugged…

2 Likes

Good point. Scary point.

2 Likes

Monday? No, it started the year I began coloring my hair, and that was in the 80s.

Lord, I hope I never have to stare at the State of NJ emblem ever, ever again.

6 Likes

I thought there was a statistic related to retrials and acquittals, and how retrials have a greater likelihood of going in favor of the defendant than the first time around?

I might be wrong. But I recollect reading that somewhere-

I’m in NJ…about 30 minutes from Long Valley :slight_smile: I don’t ride but my step daughter use to take lessons and is actually looking to lease a horse…she’s a PreVet major at Rutgers…so I’d appreciate any & all info you can pass over.

7 Likes

Monday they started to deliberate right around 3:00 PM. And then they knocked off by 4:15 or 4:30, with time out for the question about whether the jury room was bugged.

Sorry, I still can’t stop laughing about that. But I totally can’t blame them after everything they had heard in the previous two weeks.

7 Likes

I am late again.

More to the point, he has a 20 year history of seeking help for his issues and succeeding despite them

Compare and contrast to LK & RG.

35 Likes

Eeeeee. Please, no. Lol.

1 Like

You’re probably right! I do think that if they can’t get the conviction the first time, it doesn’t get any more likely. A mistrial very much incentivizes a better plea deal.

2 Likes

What’s going on?
I can’t watch right now.

Mood disorder (chronic depression) vs. personality disorder.

6 Likes

just watch out for the CE forum…

!2 Angry Men seems a fitting choice during jury deliberation. If you’ve never seen it, you should hunt it down. It’s a classic.

5 Likes

Same.

No offense to Sidebar, the horse in the emblem. I would be happy to see him again in a different setting.

8 Likes