Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

That explains it. I never watched The Sopranos. Thanks for clarifying!

3 Likes

I just read up on this duo, their behavior, lyrics, cultural appropriation, accusations of abuse and yeah - they’re perfect.

ETA:

https://medium.com/@theroarofburningmemories/we-need-to-talk-about-what-is-happening-with-die-antwoord-now-6665305fc366

3 Likes

“Pierce Bronson would make a fabulous Mr. Tarshis”
To the person that suggested this… Mr Bronson is 70 years old! Doubt Mr Tarshis would be flattered. Looks like a lot of old ladies on here
coming up with some of these suggestions. Yes, I am an old lady too.

Er……Steven Tarshis passed the bar in 1973 so I think it’s safe to say that unless he was a child prodigy he’s not that far off in age.

So enough of your ‘old ladies’ put downs huh.

31 Likes

He looks pretty good then! . I am not putting down old ladies, give it a break ok.

Why would one lie about such simple things… Is telling the truth about anything that hard?
Lauren Kanarek is proving that nothing she says should be trusted.

Some how she went from deathly allergic (not just allergic like so many people with pets are, but deathly allergic) to cats to owning a bunch of them.

Current situation (posts are public)

What Lauren Kanarek said in the past about being deathly allergic to cats, so deathly allergic to them that she could not offer any assistance to the cats that she was insisting MHG was abusing.

Link to where that screen shot was taken:

I can not understand why anyone believes anything Lauren Kanarek says.

Edit to add - Yes, these cats are at her house. She says so in a video.

Edit to add 2 - added a link to the post where the screen shot was taken in case anyone wanted to read it themselves.

26 Likes

For the love of Secretariat

She has cats now with that freaking ill mannered dog around, you know that one that bites.

I am just as sure as manure hope that Rosie doesn’t get jealous and takes it out on those cats.

:horse:

20 Likes

So, YT is staying pretty busy……

And more Lauren……but she didn’t seem to want to address Karen.

6 Likes

Joe Pesci should play JK.

10 Likes

You mean YouTube where LK had been Bob Abooey?

12 Likes

Oh goody. Cats in a poorly ventilated, uncooled garage just to save them from the vicious cur and the dog that bites.

6 Likes

Didn’t court papers address in the civil case about LKs narcissism and didn’t she just post about seeing a psychiatrist every 3 months? I assume to get meds

16 Likes

Likely past drug use via needle that led to a need for more than decade of Suboxone is very likely to have led to a chronic liver condition. One for which there is no vaccine (and precludes being able to donate blood).

10 Likes

And now the blue chip lawyers have been called in to do much worse to 48 Hours/CBS than sue. Does she even believe her own twisted stories?

8 Likes

Gee, she interviewed lawyers to sue SS too. Doesn’t she have a blue chip firm already on speed dial. Surely such a firm is capable of taking on CBS as well.

25 Likes

Interviewing multiple lawyers means multiple lawyers wouldn’t take the case. Or they wanted too much money. Her post actually gives up the actual truth in at least 3 different spots. No one waits to sue. There’s no advantage to it. Things just get more and more backlogged and as we have seen these cases take YEARS to get their turn in court. And everything is going to mediation first anyway.

26 Likes

It’s too bad Lisa Robin Kelly can’t play Lauren. There were a lot of similarities.

1 Like

Blue Chip Stamps maybe?

What’s with the aging thing here? Pal Ingold (cat video above) is in her 70’s. LK “met” her on FB. Young at heart.

3 Likes

They do not have time to sue CBS because the partners are all sitting around waiting for Lauren Kanarek to call them and ask then questions. No time to do anything but wait for her calls.

:rofl:

12 Likes

CBS seems awfully scared, too, considering they are still advertising the episode, every few hours.

Note the date and time:

13 Likes