Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

But it looks like she posted on RC’s FB page AFTER she got out of the hospital. Amazing. Simply amazing. Again, she doesn’t seem to accept responsibility for anything. I’m sure, “there’s more to the story that will be revealed later”.

13 Likes

Omg… thank you!!! You just brought up an excellent question. Such a tiny detail seemingly… except, not tiny at all!!! Omg. Can’t share it with you. But- 3 words in your first paragraph just sent chills to my spine. Oh. My. God. You don’t even realize what this means!!! Thanks again.

Well, now we have one example of who would either lie or who wouldn’t address it with the appropriate authority. Poverty and ignorance of the law isn’t an explanation that will work here.

Really, an ugly inside view of Lauren and Robert’s characters. I include him because if she knew (and took photos), I can’t imagine he wasn’t told, or shown the photos even IF he didn’t see it firsthand.

Or it’s an outright lie. Which isn’t any better.

17 Likes

Who knows why there would supposedly be photo evidence of animal and child neglect, but then supposedly it wasn’t reported?

Most of this case makes very little sense. Even if we take everything La-la says as gospel truth, then MB and at least one other person planned a murder in broad daylight and then he attempted to kill LK and incidentally shot at RG who he wasn’t even sure would emerge from the house? Is he mentally challenged? Is the person he plotted with? Plotted with knowing there were cameras and audio recording going on in the area they were discussing it?

It’s going to be an interesting trial for sure. I’ll be interested to see if any of the SM circus is admitted, and if so, how that effects the outcome if at all. He’s definitely guilty of the shooting. Premeditation? I’m not so sure about that one, but if there are recordings of him planning it, that will be interesting.

5 Likes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Such secretive drama…can’t share, more later, time will tell, you don’t even realize what this means, etc. Maybe that’s where the pink gun was!

23 Likes

Not biting. You go ahead & make up whatever timeline in your head, you wish. Have fun.

Im deathly allergic to cats. As an aside.

2 Likes

Well that doesn’t sound unhinged at all.

28 Likes

Extortion? It makes no sense to take photos of severe problems and not report it. Not that extortion makes sense either.

Also, is it illegal to record other people having a conversation, one in which the person recording NOT a participant in New Jersey? It is a one-party notification state but that doesn’t mean eavesdropping and recording others conversing is legal - correct?

7 Likes

This entire situation is a candidate for Occam’s razor. No more drama.

5 Likes

This thread started off slower, but you all really got crackin! Still going in circles. The only thing noteworthy was that pound cake recipe, sounds decent!

And if “cat feces piled” doesn’t send chills down your spine, I don’t know what does, tbh.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was actually the cat, with the pink gun, on the front porch. Cats are little devils. Might have just unlocked the entire case here.

:lol:

If you don’t see that I’m kidding, please get help or go eat a cake!

12 Likes

You posted an accusation, stated you had photos but didn’t lift a single digit to get the situation addressed and help those animals. All you had to do was report it to animal control. That reflects on your character.

You did take the time post the accusation on someone’s Facebook page though. After August 10, 2019. Classy.

17 Likes

Don’t believe any of it. Apparently she is a master manipulator who likes to threaten and taunt. One thing throughout all of this is she has never shown any cruelty toward animals. I don’t believe a word of her post on RC’s page. Actually, there is very little one can believe since so much seems to be for effect and reaction. Again, accepts no responsibility for anything of consequence.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Interesting observation…now that LaLa is posting, YankeeDuchess has gone mute.
;);):wink:

11 Likes

I don’t believe her, but to post such an awful falsehood tells people a lot about her character.

However, if she has a dog that has bitten more than one person I would argue she isn’t a good dog owner and put her dog at risk. So, not outright cruelty but very irresponsible of her. Which goes along with not accepting responsibility.
”‹”‹

11 Likes

Aw, darn! I want to believe the part of this parallel world in which Schroedinger’s x-halt has a lot more time and money for her dressage pursuits and has some connection to international quality horses!

7 Likes

(Wave)

1 Like

I’m not coaching anyone. I can answer that bc, I post as ME. However, I have zero doubt MH and JH are either posting here under screen name or, at the very least, have others posting on these threads for them. For all I know, you could be one of them. Not an accusation- just a “plausible,” possibility.

1 Like

I actually highly suspect something like this. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he got a hold of the gun during the altercation. In fact, when the whole thing first came out, I wondered if this is what happened. It certainly would explain her rabid fascination about, and suit about, the possible owners of the gun. And her purported lack of knowledge about who owned it.

19 Likes

Perhaps one day you will be able to honestly explain what you expected the outcome would be of this dispute prior to the events of August 7, and perhaps explain your contributions to the ill will between parties.

17 Likes