Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

So what is becoming more and more obvious to me is that there is an attempt to identify COTHers who attended the hearing in support of Michael.

Just like when Seeker offered to pray for those who sent her their actual identities and prayers requests.

You wanna know who I am??? Come and find me!!! I dare you to!!!

19 Likes

Is that because they were Bullies when turned out?

I’ve known some ponies like that and yes, “barned” was definitely was what they got.

:horse:

5 Likes

One would have to be blind to not see that she is trying to dox forum members. To what purpose is the question.

18 Likes

I am providing the below screen shot as an example of LK lying. You will notice in her second response, she states: “Further, I was present in court to watch Barisone being denied bail. I was present for everything.”

This in response to MB’s first ever court appearance.

So, my question to you, the general you, How could LK have been at that particular hearing, when she was in the hospital at that time? On a ventilator I believe. Possibly still in a coma. I haven’t checked the time line.

And I believe she posted this yesterday.

So, can someone riddle me an answer?

30 Likes

Great post @Maria!

The first post in that screen shot has been proven to be a lie with just the small amount of texts we (public) have from discovery during civil trial, so that part too is a lie.

16 Likes

Excerpt provided (link beneath):

[ GreenWithEnvy:]
I’m still waiting for some proof of this cat litter box accusation. It’s really, really hard to believe and again, I’ll ask, were the children’s bedrooms open for the “tenants” to enter at will and take photos and check things out?

ETA: By the way, if she installed surveillance equipment in the barn, did she also install devices in the private areas of the home that MB/MH, the children, and staff occupied???]

(LSK/LaLaPopRider replied) “Short answer- first question- Yes. For very specific reasons. And pictures were a MUST. Again, for very specific reasons. You will not be sent “evidence,” of anything, at any time. But, nice try. I could not give less of a meow what you find “really, really hard to believe.” There’s this saying cops & prosecutors have in criminal investigations- “What do we think, what do we know, what can we PROVE.”

Second question- NO. I have no clue who occupied where in the barn- where they were all made to live - crammed into a small space so that MH could have the house remodeled for her kids & parents. I do know Exactly where no one lived bc it is a common area, where anyone could be at any time - knowing full well any person could easily overhear any conversation. If they were close enough to these devices to be heard so clearly… well, there are privacy issues with that from ME - again - for very specific reasons - none which I’ll be disclosing to you.”

“ 1.) I have always maintained the fact- I reported MB & others to SafeSport. (Nothing new.)
2.) I have always maintained the fact- I have video & audios. (Nothing new.)
3.) You have no idea who contacted CPS. (Nothing new.)”

“ Maybe you’re unaware of Safe Sports purpose. I was. They’re pretty much only interested in minors. They asked me questions. I told the exact truth. Not that I owe anyone an explanation. As I told SafeSport, I don’t believe mb MEANT to behave in the way he was behaving. He just didn’t know better Bc he doesn’t have kids. SafeSport had a different view. I also told them about the body shaming. Just ask ANY female who has ever been in full training there. Mb is a perv. Also, I NEVER called the father. But… it seems you think you have better info than I do. That’s interesting.”

Also this:

4 Likes

I have a headshot all ready to go.
Where do I send it too?

11 Likes

Fun aside: Did you know that the first motion picture was Muybridge’s film of a galloping horse? Horse was owned by Leland Stanford and filmed at the track in Palo Alto.

15 Likes

The biggest. They would even try to give you their horseflies by trying to convince you they were peppermint flavored….

5 Likes

To harass people just like they attempted to do here from the word “GO” to attempt to control the narrative.

It didn’t work. Many of us decided not to be intimidated. Personally, I hate a bully and if you want to take a go at me, have at it. I guarantee I will not be intimidated!

20 Likes

Fun trivia, I did know that, only because I took a film history class as an elective because I had a crush on the TA.

16 Likes

Well that’s certainly a unique method to get people to come forward.

5 Likes

8 Likes

How many people clam up and walk away or back down from a fight when they are threatened with a lawsuit or being doxxed? How many people don’t want confrontation or conflict in their lives? How many are just plain scared of LK because they see her behavior on various social media platforms and understand she preyed on an innocent man because she was jealous of his girlfriend?

Seeker assumed we were all just going to send her our identities and have her pray for us. She thinks we are stupid.

But that is an integral part of the Klan’s playbook. They are playing 87D chess while the rest of us can’t master checkers in their deluded minds!

Just like they assume people will cave when threatened with a law suit. I say “Bring it on b**ches” and I’ll consider panicking once my attorney has had his way with you!

27 Likes

I guess you didn’t see it upthread that TWO reliable sources who WERE PRESENT for the Krol hearing said there was no mention of Clooney’s name by anyone.

As for LO being “selective” - at least she doesn’t make stuff up and post outright lies like your darling does.

Furthermore, if there had been other examples offered by the Greystone shrinks of MB’s “delusional” thinking, JK would have undoubtedly passed them on to LK. Don’t you think that LK would be shouting them from the rooftops?

Choose one of the following answers to the question above. (As before, you can skip the pontificating and prevarication).
A. Yes
B. No

21 Likes

Seriously, the only answer to Lauren Kanarek threatening a law suit should be dep·o·si·tion.

42 Likes

18 Likes

Exactly! I, for one, would never be scared to be deposed as I do not make a habit of lying, nor am I skulking around in the bushes playing “Ninja, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”!

LK folded on a law suit she brought forth to avoid a deposition! Now what does that tell you???

25 Likes

Oooh, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap would be great for the soundtrack. I’m also thinking of the Tubes’ Talk to You Later. It’s been six months, she hasn’t shut up once…

10 Likes

And a play on Hamlet:

Something’s rotten in K-Land. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes