Unlimited access >

Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

To return to the Medicaid discussion - I am not sure that LK would be eligible for it in FL.

According to this site, even if she meets the income requirements, she doesn’t meet the other requirements.

That is, unless she meets the requirements for a qualifying disability. :thinking:

4 Likes

I looked on YT for the braiding comments but couldn’t find anything. (I’m bored, waiting to finish clipping a friend’s Cushing’s horse). But I did find this fairly new gem of info from LK:

I don’t actually need a civil trial against Michael to get his real history of behavior out there. Don’t need a trial to show he IS everything I said he is. I have production companies for that!

So she’s going to personally fund this? Or does she imagine some production company is going to invest in that venture? And where does she possibly imagine it will air?

18 Likes

Maybe that is what the mortgage is for?

8 Likes

Maybe her father has a production company of some sort.

:wink:

14 Likes

It’s all lies and fantasy.

8 Likes

It’s a thread here, on COTH in Dressage forum

4 Likes

And still no answer to my quiz! image

6 Likes

Nagel produces films. That may be another reason why he “recused” himself from representing her in the lawsuit - wanted to distance himself from conflict of interest speculation.

Edited to add that JK was rumored to have also been in the film business some time back (although of a more unsavory flavor than Nagel’s film(s). Perhaps he and Bruce are teaming up to produce a film starring LK, which would add legitimacy to her claim that she has been contacted by “film producers.” :wink:

6 Likes

I was just going to say, maybe she hooked up with Nagle

4 Likes

Ahhhh so clearly he’s a licensed contractor in FL now?

Not a single thing, but that ties in to the entire family’s need for keeping up appearances I think.

4 Likes

Plus he probably has his name on his door, regardless of the size of the door.

12 Likes

Like almost small-minded people, she needs to make other people appear to inferior to her by tossing juvenile insults. I hope with all my heart that she is following this thread, knowing that we see how ridiculous and hateful she is, and she can’t do a thing about it.

33 Likes

Therorectically if someone was on social security disability they could qualify for Medicare.

2 Likes

SSDI is notoriously difficult to qualify for. I doubt anyone who is able to ride horses even sporadically would qualify.

13 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. :+1:

I’ve read that thread. Even posted on it. And KS was out here for a long time, so I’m familiar with her. I guess I somehow thought the braiding saga was also alluded to in the YouTube rants.

2 Likes

If you look at that thread, you will see that it lead to Facebook rants, that include someone associated with Lauren Kanarek.

I don’t know if that spilled over to Youtube somewhere but it for sure is on Facebook.

2 Likes

Lordy, I am so dense. :laughing:

Got it now.

2 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02VKaeh3f8Wv64ch3t8Rbkr1LcqCsWDncqjzj1cgyQ8gmcVHQ5wbM4tN8Va2XwMXKhl&id=1286877351&mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes

LK never showed up on this youtube video as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

At least legally.

11 Likes