Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I just found this…seems they only do random testing on humans…and I wonder how RANDOM, if ever, it is! It should be changed to MANDATORY every 6 months!

" HUMAN ANTI-DOPING

Please be reminded that when you are competing under FEI rules, you (the human athlete) are subject to random, in-compe­tition and out of competition drug testing. It is your responsibility to know if you are taking any medications on the FEI Prohibited Substance List. It is strongly recommended that you regularly visit the United States Anti-Doping Agency’s (USADA) website, which contains a range of information on testing, regulations, and athlete rights. You should also regularly check the USADA is continually updating and expanding its library of resources to ensure that athletes and athlete support personnel can easily access information about some of the most important topics in anti-doping. The Athlete Guide to Anti-Doping is a directory used to find various articles and materials, organized by category, from across the USADA website."
Clean Sport | US Equestrian (usef.org)

1 Like

Well, of course you know more than I do since you know so many people with USEF than I do! But you be you, mkay?

8 Likes

How much ya wanna bet, that somewhere down the line…maybe in a year, 2 years, 5 years, etc., that new evidence will emerge exonerating MB?! We all know that LK WILL trip up at one point and inadvertently reveal the truth of what happened.

37 Likes

Oh without a doubt!!!

11 Likes

That’ll be a crazy day with the KKlan ranting all over SM.

16 Likes

From LK’s own rants and posts on here, she called MB a “pervert” at some point, so God only knows what she said to make sure he’d be investigated.

Who can forget this gem where she claims he forced a 19 year old to have an abortion:

6 Likes

How do you know this? Proof please.

:horse:

23 Likes

There are different types of abuse, @Knights_Mom.

SS received a report of “concerns or allegations” of “verbal or physical” abuse of the children.

What I stated, which is that Schellhorn stated that MB **incorrectly inferred” that the CPS was responding to a complaint of sexual abuse against MB, is correct. MB, tragically, was wrong. The CPS worker was there to investigate MHG for neglect, not MB for sexual abuse.

That was the bombshell, which apparently you missed.

From a statement made by the SS spokesman following the NGRI verdict.

How to you not know that?

Well I guess we need to pull up the transcripts of 48 hours now won’t we.

9 Likes

Proof please.
Show your work.

9 Likes

Where in that quote does she say MB forced a 19 year old to have an abortion?

In that quote she is saying MB described MHG as “hot” in a young rider competition.

How do you know this? None of us have seen the actual report. Please share if you have that.

18 Likes

Here’s a hint.

Click on the highlighted portion

Your Welcome.

10 Likes

Did you read the whole post? It’s right there in the next sentence.

10 Likes

The SS statement is very likely quoted in a COTH thread, either the Barisone ones, or the SS ones.

Look it up yourself if you’re interested.

1 Like

So another example of you just tossing things out there that you can’t back up.

OK got it.

But I am just a horse of course

20 Likes

I choose not to take the time to prove it to you, @SoCoPony .

Do your own homework.

Yep. Didn’t read the post that was linked, claims it doesn’t say what it says, and can’t provide any sources for their own claims. Why even bother discussing?

29 Likes

Also putting out false information time and time again doesn’t make it true.
It kind of looks like gaslighting to me, but I am just a horse of course.

24 Likes