Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

Again, please explain how starting ONE thread suddenly is starting multiple threads, let alone doing so “continuously”.

Show your work.

19 Likes

I won’t bother to respond to your idiotic remarks about what you feel equals success.

But, I WILL respond to your outright lie about my comments to “Lilly ,” or “Daisy,” or “Rosie,” (none of whom I know or ever heard of) which don’t exist. I have no idea what an 18 wheeler is. I do have a horse named Rose & a dog named Rosie. Please post here a screenshot of me commenting to ANYONE about anyone else “needing to hide behind a 18 wheeler,” (whatever that is.) If someone else said this, I guess you should take issue with that person, not me. Since you “take issue with handicaps & don’t take any of it lightly,” you should have this remark I allegedly made screenshot & ready to share. Yes. I take issue with people who lie hoping to gain some reaction- with an audience - (as you put it) but can’t produce your “big issue,” when asked to do so. Floor is all yours!!! Produce. Put up- or - you know the rest…

2 Likes

I certainly didn’t have “PTSD,” prior the “post trauma.” Props for turning an oxymoron into an entire sentence! I digress. There is absolutely no way at all, whatsoever, to “mistake the context,” of these recordings. If person 1 said, “I’m going to rob the Wells Fargo bank, you’ve been talking about leaving me if I don’t get us that money,” & person 2 said “no, wait, person 3 will be in the morning, let her do it,” and person 1 said “I don’t think person 3 can do it - it has to be me,” and person 2 replied, “just trust me, person 3 will be here in the morning & when I called her she said if she has to be the one to Rob the bank using her… car illegally - she said she ll do it so, let’s just wait until she gets here - one step at a time… one step at a time,” - would you be CONFUSED about the context?

Disclaimer- no one was ever talking about robbing a bank. This is merely a hypothetical example of context within a hypothetical recorded conversation.

2 Likes

You don’t know a Lilly? But, but, but what about your BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD? Shelley Albea Lilly? The one who’s all over SM saying how much she loves you, and you’re all over SM saying how much you love her? Maybe it’s that Lilly and you just forgot?

19 Likes
3 Likes

Again, here you are highlighting every aspect of MH’s life. That is either obsessive on your part or, self congratulatory on also your part (if you’re her.) I don’t care or know about her “life story.”
The only reason their ages were brought up was to point out I feel it’s disgusting for a 35 yr old man to be assessing the “hotness,” or “not ness,” of 19 -22 yr olds at a Dressage competition. It does set a precedent. Idc if it were MH or Jill Doe, idk how you fail to see that. And yes, he then impregnated a 19 yr old & made her get an abortion. His perverted acts which followed indeed had precedent set to these behaviors & he had zero problem bragging about them.

THE only reason (aside from that which I’ve just cleared up for you) I mention MH is BECAUSE SHE PLOTTED MY MURDER. (Among other violent plots which never ended up happening- but I see now how close the danger really was of those other plans coming to fruition JUST as easily.)

As an aside, if you’re so obsessed with MH - (as you’ve just admitted again by explaining how you were asking a “friend,” what she’s doing with her life right now) - write a book about her! I’m sure there are NO other books about a 35 yr old who won a medal when she was 20 or something then got married & had kids. Compelling. I’m sure it’ll be a best seller!! Don’t forget to add the bit about the boot company hiring her as a rep! Bc… THATS not an everyday occurrence by every boot company, saddle company, grain co, horse shampoo companies, etc… (sarcasm obviously.)

And… if you believe for one second she isn’t discussing me every chance she gets to whomever will listen- you don’t live in Wellington. It’s a very small world, here. Confide in a “friend,” at 3 pm & everyone & their mother knows by 4 pm. Btw- “under the circumstances?” Which circumstances? Oh. The one where her boyfriend tried to murder people? And… she and her bf discussed it in the presence of her kid? Those “circumstances?” Bc, living life, training, & juggling children (after a divorce) are not unordinary circumstances for a regular person who did NOT just plot a murder where two people nearly died. Newsflash- she won’t be putting THAT on her “fb profile.” Just a guess.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If I’ve asked you (internet stranger) questions - which I doubt- and you’ve “answered them,” - why would I need to “change the subject?” Once a “question,” has been “answered,” what would be the point of continuing the subject?? Clear me up on that. Oh & lmk which questions I’ve asked you which you’ve provided a satisfactory answer for, please & TY.

1 Like

Given that Wellington is a small world, do you have a protection/restraining order against MH? It must be very nerve wracking to be in the same area as someone who plotted your murder. I can only imagine. Despite all of that, I hope you can enjoy your time in Florida. Will you be able to compete? Or is it too soon (I don’t know how long the injuries you sustained will take to fully heal - and getting back into riding shape and all that). Either way, I hope you can find some enjoyment while there. - said from someone currently living in a frozen landscape. What is warmth? What is sun?

9 Likes

Different situation. LK cannot prove loss of income due to what has been posted. You are showing libel against a corporation. The plaintiff also has to prove that the defendant knowingly lied about the plaintiff. Those are the rules for libel in the U.S.

LK tends to fly off the handle and accuse people of lying (“stop spreading lies” when, in fact, on my particular post I was simply stating a gun law.

It is, after all, a discussion forum. She can screen shot every.single.post (as she says she’s doing), and she can bring frivolous suits because she has free legal representation, but she can also be counter-sued for the costs of fighting that suit, if the person doing the posting was writing in good faith what s/he believed to be valid.

People who knowingly post outright lies, however, they should worry about any precedents set here in the USA (not in Canada).

12 Likes

Denali absolutely did NOT justify the shooting. She specifically said “contributed to the escalation”. There were many escalations by both sides (LK and MB), and at each point the decision to escalate was made, instead of the decision to walk away or diffuse.

You made that leap of auto-justification yourself.

19 Likes

After reading post #1090, the tiara theory doesn’t sound nearly as ludicrous.

7 Likes

The laws for Private Party Transfers vary from state-to-state, and also depend on the type of gun (long gun, hand gun, etc). It is totally possible, although not recommended) to buy or sell a gun legally without any paperwork whatsoever. Doing so would make it difficult to trace the gun to its current owner, but not impossible. As long as the gun’s serial number has not been removed or altered, the gun will always be traceable to the original (first) owner and then traced forward to its current owner through transfer/sales records or by an investigation (insurance records, personal interviews of previous owners, FFL shipping records, etc). It’s not 100%, bc some previous owners may be deceased, and some people never insure or ship their guns. Some even repair their own guns.

So, yes, there are instances where guns are not traceable to their current owners, but it’s a small percentage if the gun is serialized.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve lost track. What’s the tiara theory?

1 Like

I forget which thread it was in but in a nutshell (rim shot), Lauren wanted to wear the tiara worn by Colbert and MB wouldn’t let her. MH wore it on occasion though and that is what soured their working relationship.

Sounds crazy. It is crazy. The whole situation is crazy. He never should have shot her. Not when suing her (and RG) were options.

11 Likes

Ah. So really it’s Colbert’s fault! :rolleyes:

12 Likes

Ta-da. I could also pull out posts of mine that clearly state you were in no way responsible for being shot.
You were talking about people apologizing, so where is my apology for you calling me a victim blamer?

ETA: if you click that tiny arrow it takes you to the post I quoted. You asked me which of your behaviors I found offensive.

8 Likes

Which makes it Rafalca’s fault, since Colbert became obsessed with dressage thanks to Mitt and Ann Romney! Darn you, Rafalca! “It’s going to be a long drive to London with her on top of their station wagon.”

8 Likes

I have to say that whole dressage obsession was what turned me from a casual Colbert observer to a hardcore fan. That man is a genius!

14 Likes