Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

It threw me off that you quoted a portion of the post, but not the portion that you were commenting on.

I did not quote the post, I linked the post so that you could easily read the entire thing in the context it was posted in on the original thread. You can see it’s a link, not just a quote or it would have the poster’s name and well… not a link.

18 Likes

That’s odd. It showed up on my screen as a quote of the first part of LKs post (which did not have the abortion claim).

I only saw the abortion part when I clicked to see the context.

You cannot click on a quote. You can only click on a linked post. So, clearly you can see the link if you were able to click on it.

10 Likes

I click on quoted portions of posts to see the quote in context of the entire post all the time.

A quote contains a link to the original post.

1 Like

This is a quote:

This is a link to where LK calls MB a “perv”:

18 Likes

There’s another quote. I’m still wondering how you know what’s in the report.

17 Likes

There was also the allegation about teaching the boy to undo girls bras or bikinis or something to prove he wasn’t gay. That sounds sexual to me.

7 Likes

At this point, I’m sure that many of the allegations of inappropriate behavior and personal conduct contained within Lauren Shay Kanarek’s rants are simply nothing more than anecdotes pulled from her own personal history and that of people she has known, be it from her youth in the cesspool of the NJ/NYC metropolitan area or her first or second go-round as an addict in northern NC.

30 Likes

Regardless of what it says in their guidelines, I have seen many, many, many horses get drug tested at USEF horse shows over the years.

I have never seen or even heard of a human getting drug tested once at any solely USEF competition.

For sure they test the riders at the FEI level. I don’t know how they determine where and when, but I believe the Canadian show jumping team lost their slot at either the last Olympics or the previous one after one of their riders flunked the drug test at one of the team qualifying events.

And those lab results take a little time, so that probably made it even harder to swallow when the news came out.

7 Likes

48 Hours - latest full version minutes 27:00 - 29:05. Watch Schellhorn’s eyes looking to his left and to the ceiling…textbook signs of lying.

9 Likes

I’m sure HIPAA rules would apply…and being tested for drugs isn’t something to announce publicly & be proud of…but I’m sure the word would get out somehow…especially in the horse world. It sure is interesting though!

1 Like

I was looking for that screenshot. I think that was on my old laptop.

2 Likes

I’m not sure HIPAA rules apply with a drug test for sports or employment. When I worked 911, we all knew who was pulled to be “randomly tested” and then we knew who was suspended immediately afterwards.

4 Likes

You’re 100% correct! I had a major brain fart moment…maybe not enough coffee!
I need a coffee I.V…STAT!!!

2 Likes

How is this drug testing talk pertinent? LK will never be showing FEI.

19 Likes

That entire link is one hot mess of LK’s raging rants! And she continues on for several more posts. Amazing.

4 Likes

I may be wrong, and I have asked a friend for verification, but I believe a TD can request a drug test of a rider if cause is shown at a show. Her screaming fits of rage at RG at most shows was never normal behavior for any competitor other than LK. I doubt she will ever set foot inside a recognized USEF/USDF/FEI show again. Just my opinion.

9 Likes

The YT is up to 582k views and 3,358 comment. I’ve seen several comments where people say they hope she is reading so that she knows what others think of her and her behavior.

Knowing Lauren, I just want to say, if only you knew……

13 Likes

KarenK, who is not familiar with the horse show world, asked for clarification on the drug testing rules for riders. That’s all.

8 Likes