Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Is it true that Lauren called DCF prior to being shot?

Or, maybe she covers as barn manager when he’s away at shows. Could be alot of reasons why she’s “acting barn manager”. However, I believe Ruth Cox is the RC that LK names. Without naming, of course.

3 Likes

Yes. They had just left when the incident occurred. Apparently she also called their father and told him the same story she told Child Protective Services.

2 Likes

Yes, now that’s interesting.Its like new ideas just keep coming off her keyboard. I thought the problems were Barisone being harrassed by LK, so he made the unfortunate mistake of shooting her. Now, its actually that he owes LK 50k (or more); that his girlfriend told lies about LK which contributed to the shooting (were"worth it"); They were or weren’t living in the same dwelling; she was arguing with Barisone outside the house she lived in but no, she was sitting on the front stoop minding her own business reading a book when he shot her; she’s bragging about (illegally) recording everyone in the barn; she was introduced to COTH by a friend to start posting on this thread, but actually had created a profile here in 2017, and written some posts some time ago, so actually has known about COTH all along.

Well, color me confused. Story changes every few pages, or less.

16 Likes

So why wouldn’t you leave when asked, and if you felt your life was in danger?

11 Likes

Maybe you’re unaware of Safe Sports purpose. I was. They’re pretty much only interested in minors. They asked me questions. I told the exact truth. Not that I owe anyone an explanation. As I told SafeSport, I don’t believe mb MEANT to behave in the way he was behaving. He just didn’t know better Bc he doesn’t have kids. SafeSport had a different view. I also told them about the body shaming. Just ask ANY female who has ever been in full training there. Mb is a perv. Also, I NEVER called the father. But… it seems you think you have better info than I do. That’s interesting.

1 Like

Between that, and her admission to bugging the barn and recording everyone who went into it, admitting that she wished Barisone had actually started eviction proceedings (instead of shooting her) (which admits, in my mind he had reason to evict her, want her gone), and how she didn’t leave when he had asked her to leave, and apparently when the fire department had required her to leave, there’s more going on, on her side than her just sitting on the stoop innocently reading a book and caught unawares.

10 Likes

Out of pure curiosity how did you expect this to end prior to the events of August 7th? What were your and RG’s expectations to end this toxic relationship? Again, why didn’t you just leave when asked? As absolutely horrible as you’ve made MB out to be, why would anyone in their right mind stay with him and totally refuse to leave?? Immediately, as fast as bags can be packed?

So, instead of Child Protective Services, you called SS to lodge a complaint about how MB was treating the children and they called CPS?

10 Likes

. YES. Perfect. Aside from MB’s bullshit attorney spinning the story ALREADY- the reporting is ALMOST correct. Blatantly states, “MB said there was no threat.” Do you people not understand? HE was calling the cops as a HARASSMENT tactic against US. It’s even in one of the cops reports. MH and RC called the cops on RG and my FATHER the day after I was shot and had a clear plan to retrieve my barn stuff. So… even AFTER I was gone from the property (Bc I was fighting to live) they were still playing games. The only thing which transcends MB’s arrogance is his sense of entitlement. But, his thugs know who he is and condone this.

1 Like

Bet she called both SafeSport and CPS

5 Likes

Yes, I can imagine your father and RG calmly and civilly walking into the barn or house or whereever they confronted MH and RC. Bet they asked to be served tea and biscuits too. What was the sudden hurry to get your stuff out that day and not any of the days before the shooting??

And, I am confused, yet again! Earlier you said MB had excellent attorneys, but here you say “bullshit attorney”.

Do you take responsibility for ANYTHING in this entire situation or are you totally blameless?

18 Likes

Why was he harrassing you? What did he want that you were not giving him?

2 Likes

He wanted them GONE off the property (that apparently is not his).

2 Likes

Wasn’t asking you, eggbutt.

3 Likes

I agree, but she will not answer that one question that has been asked repeatedly in these 106 pages of banter…why didn’t she leave long before it escalated to violence?

10 Likes

Thats exactly what I’m doing. Please don’t waste your time trying to tell me you wouldn’t at least TRY to correct some (many) minsinformations & total lunacy on a forum all about you- which you never asked for. Some asshole shoots you and there are actually people QUESTIONING whether or not that’s ok. I realize now, even a proper news story - or the audio - or the camera feed outside our apartment could sway the minds of idiots. (Not saying YOU are an idiot. Just that they exist here.)
But, hey… if no one cares, I don’t need to correct anyone. And I’m confused why this forum is here if no one cares about actually happened. I guess… have fun making up insane stories. 🤷🏼”â™€ï¸ I’m out.

1 Like

Looks like you are not going to get an answer on this one.

5 Likes

We are curious why you wouldnt leave when asked if he was harrassing you and you feared for your life. There were places that offered to take your horses.
Why are you avoiding that question if you want to set the record straight?

12 Likes

I think ALL of us care but the story continues to change and major questions are ignored. You’ve cleared up a lot…where everyone was living, who owned the gun used, and that MB owed you $50,000. But it still isn’t making sense.

6 Likes

i did answer it, actually. WE WERE NEVER ASKED TO LEAVE. Not formally. Not informally. Not at all. If we had been, I’d have retained our family lawyer long before. You do realize I was at Gladstone showing with MB coaching me like 10 days prior, right? Whatever he was telling the cops, he wasn’t telling us. So please, stop lying. I answered this question twice. This will be the last time.
mB wanted to get out of paying a big bill … but, he wasn’t prepared to evict us or even try. He was merely trying to prove to his gf (who threatened to leave him twice if he didn’t make us leave) that he was “really trying,” to do just that. I learned this later on. K? Question answered sufficiently?

1 Like