Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Wrong again.

12 Likes

Hmmmm, here’s the latest update on YT L&C:

Lauren Shay Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek and their enforcer are still pretty much dispised in the comments. The real bombshell is their plan blew up in their faces.

I’m looking forward to the so-called documentary she keeps spewing about! I don’t care about what story she’s going to tell, I can’t wait for the comments from the general public!

7 Likes

It is not a knee jerk reaction. It is a fact based reaction. LK admits she lies. There is lots of proof of things being lies. Not even close to knee jerk at all.

21 Likes

It’s become sad to watch one or two people continue to smear Barisone and drag up their hate of his attorneys, but that’s all they have since they can’t find even one meaningful, positive story or attribute about the Kanarek family. So the question for me is, why do they persist in acting foolish?

10 Likes

In for a dollar, in for a pound?

Too late to change stride?

Swimming against the current is good exercise?

Why do the six stride when you can try for a five?

:horse:

12 Likes

Oh look @CurrentlyHorseless, that time when you insisted one had to be present to know what was going on. Here is a link to it and a screen shot of it, for those who do not want to go look at the actual post (you Currentlyhorseless, that is for you, since we both know you will not follow the link provided).

So lets go back to your earlier rant today about Michael at the police station… were you present for that?

And we can roll this very same topic into your current weird obsession about Michael and Vera’s marriage (so very weird that someone not involved at all cares that much about Michael and Vera’s love life, together or separately). Were you there? Do you know what Michael and Vera discussed?
Heck, were you there when Lauren Kanarek and her X-husband got divorced too? Because I heard a rumor that their divorce was because Lauren was having an affair… so maybe I should run with that, just like you are running with your facts about Michael and Vera’s relationship/divorce.

31 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless were you present for MHG threatening to leave Michael?
(See above link to you insisting that is a requirement.)

I believe the only two people saying that is the case is Lauren Kanarek and Jonathan Kanarek, two known liars. One of which said under oath at the trial that she lies.
Did Lauren Kanarek say at the criminal trial that MHG threatened to leave Michael?

Edit to add - I actually already know the answer to that question, in case you wondered. But feel free to go listen to her testimony to not find it.

21 Likes

But it’s not an issue, @CurrentlyHorseless. That’s another lie. You say it’s an issue. Nobody thinks it’s an issue. He didn’t take up with MHG when he was in a relationship with Vera, so that’s a lie too. Just because they had business dealings overlap, if they did, only speaks to their mutual integrity as business partners. You are making things up and lying again. Please stop. Or try something else, that would be funny to see what else you can make up.

25 Likes

Even if he did take up with MHG while still married to Vera, it is no one’s damn business but MB, MHG and VK’s.

Funny thing is none of those three have chose to comment about that publicly.

You know what that tells me- it is no one’s damn business but MB, MHG and VK’s.

But here is the point good ole @CurrentlyHorseless refuses to understand or even acknowledge-

**THESE THREE PEOPLE DEALT WITH WHATEVER RELATIONSHIPS THEY CHOSE, WITHOUT INVOLVING ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UNTIL LAUREN SHAY KANAREK TERRORIZED THEM AND EVERYONE AT HAWTHORNE HILL FARM WITH HER PLAN TO “FINISH THE BASTARD”!!!

35 Likes

If MHG gave MB an ultimatum, “I’m leaving you if you don’t get rid of LK right now” (notice the word “if”; I don’t know if she gave him an ultimatum or not), and MB, in his delusional state shoots LK, that makes it the business of LK, RG, JK, KK, and the state of New Jersey.

I think someone is crossing the line here in their pursuit of smearing Mary Haskins Gray on a public forum.

48 Likes

Still working on blaming MHG for all of it, I see.

Hey everyone MHG is now the next target from CH.

1. Lawyer
  2. MB /Vera
  3. MHG

:horse:

18 Likes

MALARKY!!!

Why don’t you address the point that there were no issues know publicly before Lauren Shay Kanarek decided to “FINISH THE BASTARD”!

Had the police been called out to break up a cat fight over Michael?

NO.

Had the police been called out because Vera pulled MHG’s hair over Michael?

NO.

Had the police been called because MHG pulled Vera’s hair over Michael?

NO.

Were the police called after Lauren Shay Kanarek decided to pitch the mother of all hissy fits because she wasn’t getting enough attention from “the name on the door” to quote Jonathan Kanarek, and “FINISH THE BASTARD”?

They most certainly were.

What don’t you understand about this @CurrentlyHorseless???

It is pretty damn simple.

31 Likes

Hey, @CurrentlyHorseless, it’s a well know fact among those that know Lauren that she cheated on her husband with RG. What do you know! But it has nothing to do with this case, so NOBODY BRINGS IT UP. What does that mean to you? Nothing? Because ot has nothing to do with the case at hand?

MHG has nothing to do with what Lauren did to MB. Lauren has no business perseverating on Michael’s personal relationships. AND NEITHER DO YOU.

@CurrentlyHorseless perseverates on MBs personal relationships as much as Lauren does. So much so, she even makes up lies about them. You sound so… desperate, @CurrentlyHorseless.

22 Likes

LOL. She was more than an “obnoxious client who is late for lessons and threatens to sue you.”

I love your jokes!

29 Likes

So weird if this was the case, I wonder why Schellhorn did not ask MHG about if she gave Michael an ultimatum while she was testifying at the criminal trial. I mean, if that was the cause of all the issues, it seems like that would have been a very logical question for the prosecution to ask their own witness, don’t you think? Did Schellhorn neglect to bring up this amazing point you are trying to explain here, or was it just not a thing at all?

33 Likes

If you don’t know why are you perseverating on It? @CurrentlyHorseless is making up lies again and trying to spread them on social media, and admitting to it.

17 Likes

Dude. The trial is over tho.

25 Likes

This is a nutcase and a half. What the heck, dude!

13 Likes

Man, we all gettin’ sucked into the CH Show today.

:rofl:

20 Likes