Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

And include the volumes of plans to destroy him! I can’t even imagine how he reacted when he read the depths they went to to destroy everything in his life. No wonder LK dropped her suit.

It is interesting the K’s mentioned a long time ago they would forward transcripts, etc to the medical team. I wonder if it is time Barisone’s team shares some of the actual horror that was directed at him by the Finish the Bastard plan.

23 Likes

Was there an article posted somewhere that I missed?

2 Likes

Just a GFM update so far.

4 Likes

Nancy Jaffer has an article on her website.

6 Likes
9 Likes

It’s in the full Judgement of Acquittal shared by @ekat here.

From NJs article: "Greystone psychiatrist Dr. Anthony Gotay said Barisone has “a sense of grandiosity and self-importance,” as well as a preoccupation with “success and power.”

Grandiose people think “rules don’t apply to them” and “they’re better than other people.”

Sounds like the Ks to me.

42 Likes

But it seems they used statements he made about the actual highlights of his career and other true statements to justify those remarks.

Big fail.

And it seems to be very similar to one of LK’s refrains and one of the other poster’s reviews of MB….so I’m not sure it’s really any big indication of anything……

Most people focus on the highlights of their careers. Just saying.

24 Likes

So @Joanne and @Sdel do y’all want to talk about the K’s and other posters?

I think the rest of us want to discuss the KROL hearing. It might even keep the thread open long enough for Judge Taylor to make his decision.

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me how discussing Nancy’s article about the Krol hearing is discussing other posters and trying to close the thread? Talk about one giant leap!

26 Likes

@eggbutt

1 Like

Not true Eggbutt. I was there.

1 Like

@eggbutt

Wrong.we never tried to kill two people. Also we follow the rules to the best of our ability and do not believe we are above the law.

3 Likes

Just proves that you can’t read.

Got it before you edited.

26 Likes

Well, Nancy Jaffer disagrees with you as well as many others in the gallery support Nancy’s view. It isn’t up for debate really, is it?

13 Likes

The 3 doctors from Graystone have been providing appropriate treatment on both group and individual basis at least once week and sometimes more since January. Michael told all therapists that he doesn’t need treatment because he is smarter the everyone else. He even mentioned that he should be leading group sessions. He doesn’t feel he needs treatment at all really.

4 Likes

Except when it comes to answering subpoenas :rofl: can’t believe you typed that without an /s tag lol

52 Likes

No not true. The information was provided to the lawyers on a timely basis

1 Like

I’m thrilled to learn you are part of Barisone’s personal sphere to know what he says and what his treatment is. I’d love to see that HIPAA form he signed giving you access.

53 Likes