Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Maybe it had something to do with those newspaper articles that were posted up thread.

But I am just a horse of course.

8 Likes

I mean, it’s a fair question. Why weren’t her parents eager to house her and help her recover in the comfort of their home?

21 Likes

My TV guide says the same. It says the episode was first aired Sept. 17,2022

You mean, RG the USMC vet, the hero, the guy who was their daughter’s savior wasn’t welcome in the house?

11 Likes

Hard to believe, right?

7 Likes

I think it was more the daughter and well where she goes he seems to follow.

However if I was a human parent I won’t let him in my house or anywhere near my daughter, but to each their own.

:horse:

8 Likes

New update from LO on the GFM page. It’s enraging that they’re just warehousing him :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Boy, that makes me angry. Imagine how much worse it is for those in Greystone who have no one advocating for them.

13 Likes

This has got to be the most obnoxious post I have read though I still have some catching up to do. How would you have any clue as to whether or not MB was having a “classic” mid life crisis? Do you know him personally? Are you his therapist?
FYI, there are plenty of Grand Prix riders (dressage and show jumping) much older than MB and if I’m not mistaken, I believe there was a an Olympic GP dressage rider that was 82 in the 2012 Olympics.

25 Likes

Yes the Japanese man. His horse has since died I believe.

7 Likes

18 Likes

Someone forgot to tell Ian Millar he should have hung up his spurs a long time ago.

9 Likes

This sounds like a poorly run children’s summer camp.

22 Likes

Pretty much. I hadn’t read it yet when I screen shot it. Man, what a waste of someone’s life to be sent there.

17 Likes

And what a waste of the education of the staff like the interns and the young psychologists, what are they learning?

14 Likes

Steffan Peters is almost 60 and going strong

9 Likes

It sounds utterly soul crushing.

But maybe that’s the point: To be punitive and cruel and just extinguish their soul.

24 Likes

That’s exactly the point. To wear you down.

15 Likes

That update sure explains the difference between what the facility calls counselling and what the real world considers counseling.

22 Likes

Another perfect post @cutter99! Thank you!!

4 Likes