Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I agree although that poorly run Children’s camp has him in Level 3 which is encouraging.

8 Likes

Hm, it’s a somewhat of a “good thing” that MB is in there because it just gives Greystone more attention re what they’re doing poorly. So maybe with the attention, something can be changed. Maybe not for the benefit of MB specifically and only, but for other patients that will remain in there for longer than he might. I’m not optimistic because Greystone has been exposed before, but who knows.

I think if they keep a log of how poor Greystone is and can prove that there are better and more advantageous treatment avenues for MB, that may be their best shot to get him out of there. With the publicity that this case attracts, it’s hard to sweep things under the rug for too long.

If there are better treatment options available, and this doesn’t come at a cost to the state, perhaps they should consider releasing him into one of those options. I think they’re (NJ & Co.) too (insert various thoughts here) to religuish control over MB.

17 Likes

Remember the days when this thread had mostly meaningful posts? You could catch up and not have to wade thru HUNDREDS of meaningless babble from certain people. How I long for those days. :grimacing::grimacing:

15 Likes

I so enjoy the ignore feature. I feel like I am in the Priceless credit card commercials.
Give it a try people you will see you are not missing anything important at all!

15 Likes

Highly, highly, highly, highly, highly recommend! :+1::+1:

7 Likes

I wonder if any Greystone staff will watch 48Hours tonight?
They should

18 Likes

It should be mandatory for all Greystone staff! And they should have to do a written report on what they see.

11 Likes

With no typos!

3 Likes

Frankly, given their powers of observation, they will probably be thinking they just watched the movie Titanic.

12 Likes

It’s working very well for me.

LK said that MB bullied her and body shamed her. In what way did he bully her and body shame her?

LK says “I was in the ICU for 3 weeks.”

4 Likes

No update :grimacing: just the same episode as originally aired.

5 Likes

Did anyone catch why Nancy Jaffer’s name was listed in the credits at the end?

I was told Nancy Jaffer provided many still photos of Michael for the show.

9 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

2 Likes

Airing now on the west coast.

2 Likes

April 20, 2019, Lauren posted on FB that she put cameras up around the farm/barn. And for four years after that, at every opportunity she has shouted Audios! Just wait till you hear everything! We will tell our story here, there and everywhere! Bombshells!

Just in the last couple weeks, JK and Rosie have told us all about 100’s of movie and book offers.

And yet, when push came to shove, she chose to not discuss anything for the 48 Hours Camera and let her dad do all the talking.

That just boggles the brain.

45 Likes

And dad was evasive. “That was Lauren’s understanding” is a slippery sentence as her “understanding” was delusional and wrong.

33 Likes

What easier ways to not be held accountable for your lies than out and out refusing to talk about the situation???

At this time, as well as when the 48 Hours episode was produced, do you think she could actually defend any of the lies she has been caught red handed telling?

Can you imagine her trying to keep those lies straight?

She’d hang herself the first time she opened her mouth!

24 Likes

Well, if she keeps up that tactic, that’s going to be 100 really boring movies and books.

33 Likes