Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow, those FB comments. Not a single one supporting LK or her father. RG not looking too good either.

17 Likes

Laughable, indeed.

2 Likes

It’s crazy, that show didn’t even touch on texts with JK laughing about making them homeless, and so much stuff we’ve seen and people have quite strong opinions about JK, LK and RG. They don’t even know half of it!

19 Likes

Imagine when it ALL comes out!

LK will get $$ though because as such a villain she’s prime for reality TV. Real Horsewives of NJ or something. Theresa Guidice can flip her wheelbarrow.

11 Likes

OMG! Can you imagine Theresa with LK???

4 Likes

Teresa Guidice would chew LK up and spit her out in a heart beat!

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 posts on the 48 hours FB page re the episode and out of 100+ people commenting there is not a single response supporting the Kanawrecks.
Not one.
And that’s with so much of what we know missing from the content and the K’s on a bull crap filled charm offensive.
Ouch.

30 Likes

Well, they have home decor tastes in common.

10 Likes

There are some in there, if you look at all of the comments, instead of the default showing of most relevant. At least one of them is from a known poster here.

12 Likes

Oh, you know who that is? I’m jealous.

7 Likes

I couldn’t find a single pro LK comment. Although maybe that poster is blocked on FB.

5 Likes

There were multiple “she didn’t deserve to be shot” comments, bizarre comments that MB was mentally ill and obsessively in love with her, and some other stuff. Mostly coming from women and they are found in the earlier posts about the episode airing again.

6 Likes

Yeah I put in “newest” and for those not a single pro LK comment. Not one.

2 Likes

Still not seeing them on the new posts Lex, and I’ve got it set to view all? There’s a few crypto and romance scammers and LO directing to the GFM, but zero LK support in the ones I’m looking at.
Oh well I’m of the same opinion as the FB algorithm - they aren’t relevant anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Moi aussi.

1 Like

There are some under the 48 Hours post that is around 14 hours old.

2 Likes

I couldn’t watch it. I tried, but when JK’s face appeared for the second time on my TV, I was done!

9 Likes

It was hard!

4 Likes