Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You mean, the hero US Marine?!

3 Likes

She posted one her ā€œlook at meā€ FB posts after that interview with some comment about ā€œday 1 downā€. I heard later 48 Hours only spent part of a day with her! That had to sting, if true, since it was supposed to be all about her. Realistically, how much film could they take if she wasnā€™t going to talk???!!

8 Likes

Maybe they did two days of interviews, one outside and one inside. Thereā€™s also her father, so that could be another day. Maybe she had originally intended to talk more, but Papa Jon shut it down or she bailed on them at the last minute.

4 Likes

Lauren Kanarek bail? No! Never!

14 Likes

She also did a post about how good it was to ā€œget it all out thereā€, making it sound like ā€œbombshells!ā€, only to have 48 Hours say she wouldnā€™t discuss the incident!

32 Likes

My horsey friends who honestly knew next to nothing about LK howled about the ā€œbowingā€ to a horse so the animal realizes you donā€™t mean them harm.

I am a horse and I howled at that too. I think someone might of skimmed a Monty Roberts book once and well misuses his advice on training.

:horse:

12 Likes

I asked last night in the pasture from my horse friends that are trained in ā€œhorse dancingā€.

This is what they told me - That the piaffe is what the humans call the ā€˜on the spotā€™ trot in place. But really it is when you have tummy rumblings from built up intestinal gas and you want to get it moving in the right direction.

Now the with the passage which human call a very elevated and collected trot which still shows forward momentum, that this is when you get the gas to move out and it propels you into forward motion.**

Yes, it can be embarrassing but itā€™s a necessary thing.

I told them that they should just take off in a buck and get it all out. I am sure they will score very well from the Judges and take home all the prizes.

Then we all whinnied and neighed while rolling around in the field with laugher.
It was a good night in the pasture.

:horse:

28 Likes

Just goes to show that comedy runs in the family. I had to hold my stomach, I hurt so much from laughing when Pop quipped that all he knew about horses was Belmont, win, place or show. Har har har. Can he ever read the room!

And anyway, how can he not know anything about horses if heā€™s been footing her bills since she was a teen?

13 Likes

@SoCoPony :rofl:

4 Likes

SoCoPony, your coaching of your colleagues reminds me of an old Custer Cassidy cartoon. Three horses are standing on their hind legs, just dying with laughter. Slapping their knees, wiping their eyes, so on, just hysterics. One is holding a book, the other two are reading over his shoulder. The book is titled: How to Teach a Horse to Jump."

13 Likes

He also said emphatically that MB never, NEVER asked LK to leave - PANTS ON FIRE!:unamused:

22 Likes

Wellā€¦

He might be using a technicality there.

Michael and Mr. Tarshis were dealing with Jonathan Kanarek trying to arrange for Lauren to leave.

Though I would guess that Lauaren Kanarek had been told she was not wanted there anymore and they are pretending that did not happen.

6 Likes

There is no way LK didnā€™t know MB et all wanted her and her creepy father GONE! I know you are not disagreeing with meā€¦. Just need to say it because WHO DOES THAT! Crazy, evil, people, thatā€™s who! Watching that show again was heartbreaking

17 Likes

OH yes. I 100% agree with you!

6 Likes

Well, LK basically brayed that all over her FB back in 2019 - how she was told to leave and needed help to trailer her horses and how she was being bullied and tormented and forced out etc. etc. etc.

So JK can fume all he likes - but LK was asked to leave and she made her intentions of staying put very clear - so the formal procedures had to start. Plus trying to find her a new barn to move her entourage to strongly suggests she was asked to leaveā€¦ :roll_eyes: ā€¦ but we are supposed to ignore all that.

23 Likes

In the comments on youtubes 48 Hours episode I just saw this comment from Aly replying to Angela P. ā€œgood news is pur Barn Laurens been kicked out!ā€ Does this mean LK has been kicked out of her current barn in FL?

5 Likes

Very true. I read those posts myself. What gets me now (and please let me know if you remember this part) is that she kept on how hard it was to move so many horses as if she had 4 or 5 to move from Barisoneā€™s BUT even according to Daddio last night there were only 2.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a typo. Replace P with O and there you go.

Maybe the farm declined to be named?

4 Likes

Still not understanding if she has been recently evicted from the barn in FL. I figured it was a typo but thought it was ā€œperā€ not ā€œourā€.

4 Likes