Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I am surprised there are no comments on 48 Hours’ Tiktok post.

2 Likes

Where do you see these comments? Can’t find them… kinda tech stupid….

1 Like

Nobody has seen anything that proves she’s still there or gone somewhere else, so people have no idea what she’s been up to.

3 Likes

I do remember VERY well! She could kick a stone and hit a very good barn with a very good trainer…. I think an Olympian was found but LK didn’t want to move her horses - diabolical humans….

4 Likes

Thank you KM. Something is just so “off” with some posters.

@ekat and @cutter99 some really good posts. Thank you too.

8 Likes

Gasp :flushed:

4 Likes

You got my hopes up that the poor barn owner there had come to their senses and was making sure their kids were safely away from these people.
But…
That is not how I read that at all. That is not even close to what it actually says.

4 Likes

I think she said 5. And how impossible it was to move them quickly and how scared she was of MB the bully - followed by LOLs and laughing emojis. She had lots of offers and could have moved them easily in one afternoon - but she had zero intention of taking anyone up on their offers. That became VERY clear - even to me, who was just alerted to the train wreck posts by a dressage friend who had moved to NJ and was wary of LK due to a couple of encounters she had with her that were weird (her words).

13 Likes

What she said and reality don’t often match.

When she met Michael, she had two in training with him. Even Better and Frontline. Then she bought Jay-T. Then on June 7, 2019, when things are already rocky and she’s spewing hate on FB, she moved Symphony there.

The 5th horse was in quarantine.

So, I’ve seen the posts where she said she had to move 6 horses, etc…but…

Anyway, totally agree with the rest of your point. Her words and her actions also didn’t match.

8 Likes

Yeah, I think that poster was referring to their barn’s version of Lauren getting kicked out.

15 Likes

I"m a total tech dunce but here goes - go to the link, scroll down thru comments until you see Aly @ 8months ago, click the down arrow to see Angela P @ 17 hours ago, directly below that Aly posts again @ 14 hours ago. (gosh I hope this makes sense!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gAx8ZiJBl8&t=1s

Thank you @ekat

5 Likes

Little Ranches.

https://www.nvrealtygroup.com/fl/wellington/little-ranches.php

7 Likes

What does it actually say? I posted it verbatim, not my fault that you got your hopes up.

2 Likes

Laugh.
You are so right, I should not get my hopes about anything associated with the Kanarek family.

The way I read it, they are talking about how every barn has someone like Lauren. They are using the name Lauren to describe that boarder no one wants to have.
The final person is saying that the Lauren (not this Lauren, the person in their barn that everyone wants gone) was kicked out.

13 Likes

Lauren: the equestrian Karen?

26 Likes

Yes. But worse I think.

16 Likes

Still wondering what she got off her chest. Was it the Halt, Halt? Because she declined to talk about anything of substance.

26 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

(Glares in Lauren Kanarek)

18 Likes

Little Ranches is a subdivision in Wellington (neighborhood). There are several subdivisions, ie Mallet Hill, Palm Beach Point…

6 Likes