Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

No, ekat, you’re TOTALLY WRONG! :rofl:

It was “wildly edited from the original version”, Lauren says so! :wink:

They must have edited all the “bombshells” out, I guess we’ll never know.

14 Likes

This was Lauren’s freshly-made response to someone saying that she should have just left.

27 Likes

Right…MB is the delusional one…wow…I really think she must live in an alternate reality.

23 Likes

Remember folks this is a person who said under oath that she lies on SM.

But I am just a horse of course.

33 Likes

‘Did social media posts drive an Olympic horseman to shoot his own student?
“48 Hours” contributor Nikki Battiste reports.’

I find it absolutely incredible that Lauren keeps ranting on FB despite the episode’s subtitle, above. I mean, Helloooo.

"Couldn’t leave " is right. Couldn’t leave her hands off her keypad. She’s revealing herself as someone with no sense of self-reflection.

33 Likes

It does not matter, if the care is good. It was a matter of urgency, to find a place with 4-5 open stalls at the height of show season.

Just as the client from Chicago, and her WS daughter, got straight outta Dodge when things became intolerable.

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this. This was my exact thought when I was reading her current batch of lies.

Now she couldn’t leave that Michael was threatening her if she left.
So weird that Jonathan Kanarek was actively working on avoiding an actual eviction if she couldn’t leave. So weird that Jonathan Kanarek, Lauren Kanarek, and Robert Guy Goodwin were talking about the eviction in their texts.

26 Likes

LKs latest attempts with these texts are the closest you’ll come to hearing actual stuttering portrayed in texts.

“But but but it’s not not the same, not the the the same”.

It’s hilarious!

This is the “version” which shall remain in perpetuity. I guess the FTB plan and 55D chest skills failed to consider everything after all. Oh, in addition to that whole getting shot thing.

Now to me the show was the same but let’s run with LKs version that it was edited in a way not in her favor: Gee ya think threatening them with a lawsuit worked, hmmm?

12 Likes

Actually August in Florida is pre their show season. Stalls would be available. And we all know if you think your horses safety is being compromised (as she alleged) then you get out ASAP.

But the truth is there were only 2 horses there and it was LK herself who scrambled to add horses. If I had to guess that adding of horses was done solely to give an excuse for moving horses.

9 Likes

Ah, that would indeed make it much easier to move. Catherine Haddad’s place was like 10minutes away. Sheesh, you could ride over.

4 Likes

Any way you slice it, it’s very obvious that all her lies are easily disproven once people are armed with the actual facts.

And when you’ve lied so often, to so many people about so many things, it generally comes back to bite you in the butt. Especially legally.

19 Likes

Negative comments about someone’s ear sounds like body shaming. Not what you would expect from someone who has taken a warrior’s stance against such behavior.

11 Likes

This ear? What am I missing?

7 Likes

It looks fine.

5 Likes

Exactly. So what is Lauren Kanarek trying to accomplish?

7 Likes

And it looks like Nikki is living the best life. She’s an equestrian herself. I bet she really appreciated the bow-your-head coaching from Lauren.

17 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

And what about LK’s not-so-veiled insinuation that Bilinkas and Battiste were having an affair? (And that is why the 48 Hours piece was “edited” to be against LK, doncha know?)

16 Likes

Looks like an ear attached to some very expensive, big diamonds which match her giant diamond wedding ring sitting next to her wealthy, employed handsome husband as they celebrate their wedding and I’m guessing in some fabulous venue.

Please note that when a malignant narcissist chooses to ridicule someone they will just make something up if they can’t find some other fault to weaponize against them.

42 Likes

So funny that Lauren Kanarek can not wear the masks that she claims she has.

I guess body shaming is OK for her. I mean, she is the one who recorded that likely minor at Walmart just to body shame them on her Facebook.

28 Likes