Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I can’t find my screenshot right now but after the first airing, she bagged on LO’s ears too. She’s got ear issues, apparently (among many other issues).

21 Likes

Was it here that I read that Lauren Kanarek had her ears surgically flattened when she was younger?

8 Likes

Her ears are fine too.

4 Likes

Ears and noses tend to continue to enlarge as we age. Maybe she’s concerned that wearing big, heavy diamond earrings is going to stretch Jessica’s ears and they’ll be SO unbecoming that her husband will leave her for a woman whose ears were nipped & tucked…

Isn’t she thoughtful? /s

12 Likes

You know, if I were in charge of the world of CBS, I’d run that episode every week just for kicks and the reaction it gets.

34 Likes

Woman, get out of my head!

15 Likes

LO is a truly beautiful person, inside and out.

22 Likes

Well that’s why a detractors might have to invent a flaw.

16 Likes

Maybe piece together an extended cut with all the extra halts and whoas that were cut from this version?

15 Likes

Of course these crime drama shows edit the original before re-airing! Sure they do! I must have missed the “all new, updated” tag in the ads leading up to the re-run! Ya know, I’ve got the original recorded…shall I run them side by side and see what changed??? This woman will grasp at any smidgen of a straw to lie to herself. It truly is so sad that the wrong person is currently confined to a psychiatric hospital.

29 Likes

I was going to do that too. Because wasn’t Nagel in the first one? Of course, I stopped paying attention during the second one, so may have missed it.

4 Likes

Hmm, seems there were a lot more ads in this version than the original version. Although I admit that I watched the first broadcast live, and am just now getting around to watching the re-broadcast - so I guess that means it really was edited. :upside_down_face:

I also admit that I giggled a bit when the ad came on for false eyelashes. Perhaps they could hire LK as a model. :laughing:

8 Likes

Wow. Resorting to insulting the audience of 48 hours…that will go over well.

Still threatening that lawsuit. She might want to be careful, she might trigger one from CBS for defamation.

14 Likes

Yet she was the one who signed up to be the focus of that episode. Her name is even in the title! Maybe she should carefully consider her audience next time so she isn’t halting and bowing before the riff raff and unwashed masses of American TV.

18 Likes

100’s of book and movie deals! We heard all about that from IM and Rosie. Is she expecting a different response from all of those?

11 Likes

Where are you guys seeing recent comments to the 48 hours re-run?

1 Like

Facebook (the 48 hours page) is where I have seen things.

But in true FB form, I sometimes can’t find them again.

4 Likes

@BlueDrifter here is a screen shot of the place where some comments are located.

6 Likes

I would guess that yes, she believes that if she can only find the right producer, and then selectively curate the information that goes into the crafting of the piece, she will get the response she desires.

And to that I say, “Good luck.”

11 Likes

Or she plans to threaten to sue them if they do not do it her way.

5 Likes