Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

If I were ever on the receiving end of one of those threats, I would feel compelled to remind her how she folded rather than give a deposition in her last suit.

34 Likes

Hmm, isnā€™t her former attorney Bruce Nagel into film production? Also, IIRC, JK was also rumored to have been in the film industry at one time. Perhaps he still has contacts thereā€¦

4 Likes

Looking at her position in this photo, if I knew nothing about LK or MB, I would have to question his ability to teach.

Knowing what I do know, Itā€™s obvious that the problem lies in her inability to be a conscientious student.

18 Likes

This photo was from before Lauren Kanarek was riding with Michael.
That is Lauren on her mare Symphony.

7 Likes

I doubt even slimy Nagle would touch her with a ten foot pole if he has a film in process about on-line bullying.

Nagel met the director of ā€œBoy Scoutā€™s Honor,ā€ Ash PatiƱo, when she interviewed him for another film related to one of his casesā€”ā€Mallory,ā€ about a 12-year-old Rockaway, New Jersey girl named Mallory Grossman who committed suicide amid intense online bullying from classmates. That film was commissioned by the girlā€™s parents and released in 2021.

5 Likes

She is the ultimate bullier for sure. Worse than any bully Iā€™ve ever run into to.

6 Likes

I can never unsee some of the stuff she sent to Girl Joey.

18 Likes

And i remember the PMs she sent to me with all the threats.

5 Likes

Oh, but the rumor I heard is this would not be the type of film JK would be involved with!

8 Likes

They did change the ending!

Took out all of Nagel, including his calling the jury insane, and put in more of Lara, and a little update about MB going into a psychiatric facility, and hopes for when he gets out.

No wonder LK is pissed!

31 Likes

Yep, I agree.

2 Likes

Yeah - that was the only difference. Nagel should be thankful they did not re-air his stupid comment about the jury.

When I finally got to watch it again last night, I was struck again by how very unlikable LK and JK came across. And LK on the witness stand saying she was trying to destroy MBā€™s business - said in a very casual, oh well - ho hum - shrug kind of wayā€¦ was chilling.

ETA: Putting JKā€™s face to the rages and rants he posted hereā€¦ and imagining him fuming and pounding away on his keyboardā€¦ :roll_eyes: ā€¦ oh wait - I forgot he is always credible and reasonable and truthfulā€¦

26 Likes

I am imagining them getting all foamy at the mouth when reading the comments from the general public. And LK not smart enough to avoid the comments and trying to control the narrative, which ultimately just makes things worse. I would think her PR/Image Scrubber person would insist that she not read any of the comments and not interact in any capacity.

12 Likes

This is important to remember.

18 Likes

She is still posting on the 48 hours FB posts. These are from last night.

Lara is also posting, but mostly links to the GFM and one or two that I have seen about looking forward to when he can come home.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s both mired and vile. Not a lovely package.

21 Likes

Seriously disturbing. And if LK knew all this about MB why did she sign up with him? Or is it that some one else scripted this for her?

13 Likes

This is the part I LOLed at:

Lauren Kanarek

Katie Newyorkeratheart she has been evaluated every 3 months for 15 years, to keep up with adulting skills and utilizing normal life therapy. Most healthy adults have therapists and psychologists. Itā€™s equally important to keep up with oneā€™s brain health as it is to keep up with oneā€™s physical health regularly.

Personally, I havenā€™t needed a therapist or psychologist to keep up with normal adulting skills.

45 Likes

I, too, recorded the original showing and still have it saved. Will watch it again to see how much has been changed. (Although I DO believe what others have said hereā€”I just wished that 48 Hours had put in some REAL stuff, like how MB CANā€™T get the help the court ordered where he is now, how he could if released (with mandated therapy), etc.)

And, too, a simple mention of court documents relating to pages of arrest records/complaints of the KKlan family, along with RGā€™s. No need for comments, just facts, ā€œā€¦there are public records that there are # pages in court records of NJ, NC, FL, associated with this family and friendā€¦ā€

11 Likes

15 years = 2008, which was after she had been kicked out of NC by her husband and we know that she was using Heroin at the time, so the ā€œevaluationsā€ were her parentā€™s attempt at rehab/management.

30 Likes