Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I would testify that the sociopath is her and that if her behavior is such while under care that the care she is receiving isn’t helping.

And I would guess the every 3 month thing is for the psychiatrist to prescribe more meds like suboxone.

35 Likes

According to public records, the lead doctor at Greystone who testified that MB shouldn’t be released and that he is narcissistic with delusions of grandeur, works outside of there in a back-alley private practice, as an addiction doctor who dispenses Suboxone. I wonder if he has any connection to the Kanareks.

39 Likes

Interesting.

Yesterday people come on and say “It’s just a rerun, nothing to see here.”

Today, it turns out that it’s been significantly edited. I’ll need to watch the streaming version when I get a chance.

I can’t really trust the posters here to report the nature of the edits.

A few days ago, Eggbutt said that MB had been offered book and movie deals. I can believe that.

Now LK is saying that the Greystone staff is reporting that MB thinks that “George Clooney is set to play him in a movie.”

That’s a lot less believable.

Yes, he appeared on Steven Colbert’s show. That wasn’t a delusion.

But thinking there is a movie actually in the works in which he is portrayed by the charming “sexiest man alive”? And that is his “good fortune” because he shot someone? Gosh.

3 Likes

Clearly my thought on what the word significantly means is different than what others think it is.
Darn those people who do not know what a word means.

13 Likes

You know what else LK testified under oath in court- that she lies on social media!

Why would anyone take anything an admitted liar and drug addict says as truth? Please do tell us @CurrentlyHorseless!

28 Likes

That one’s on LK. She made it up and posted it on FB. I think she thought she was being cute.

24 Likes

Just so ya know, your heroin spewing on FB just looks worse and worse to more and more people as she lies and lies.

And EVERYONE sees it.

I hope she posts her butt off. LK does a far better job at disparaging LK than any of us could ever do.

Also as for your believing us? Don’t care.

Oh, did I misspell heroine? My bad.

39 Likes

I’ll need to watch it to see how significant the editing is.

Apparently it was not just a rebroadcast.

Not if the Greystone doctors testified to it at the Krol hearing, in support of their diagnosis of grandiose thinking.

1 Like

Me neither, I guess we are doomed!

12 Likes

The long-term habit of discussing oneself in third person is definitely something that should be re-evaluated at her next 3 month head check.

“Therapists and psychologists” are most assuredly NOT something “most healthy adults” have nor do they need to be evaluated every three months.

Now, if you have to have blood drawn every three months to evaluate your liver function that isn’t solely due to suboxone. It’s far more likely that someone has an underlying condition.

14 Likes

I’ve seen a few of her posts on FB.

The ones I’ve seen have been calm and cogent.

1 Like

You will have to talk to 48 hours about that, because it just being a re-run is what they advertised it as. Silly us for believing them.

And if you have to watch to know if the changes are significant, why is it that you described the changes as significant.

One of those statements of fact like you did about the police report I see.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

:hatched_chick:

19 Likes

I’m referring to the fact that several posters came on here after viewing it and said it was just the same.

Yes, It actually sounds like a good idea to watch it first and then start with the comments.

You know Horse / Cart.

Just a suggestion for you.

:horse:

26 Likes

Were you there?

Are you taking the word that this was said there from someone who admits under oath that they lie on social media to get their own way?

20 Likes

Then it seems your perception abilities need tweaking IMO because the overwhelming majority of people don’t agree. She is in self defense mode spewing anything and everything she can think of. And it’s just making it worse for herself.

Thank goodness she is! All those posts shall work against her in the future. But at least YOU think they’re awesome, so in court she can always fall back on that.

23 Likes

I think someone is having a word definition problem again.

18 Likes

LOL

You’ve got jokes!

18 Likes

Good afternoon/evening everyone,

Welcome to today’s episode (#I’ve lost count) of the Art of Trolling.

27 Likes