Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Alright, you all have lost your credibility because a there were changes made when the episode re-aired!!1!11!

Can’t take any of your words for anythin’

Guess ima pack up and see my way out of here. No point in conversing with people whose words mean nothing, right?

Wait…

12 Likes

What their posts read like to me is - Please pay attention to me, I am going to annoy you all so you stop noticing that Lauren Kanarek is spewing lies all over Facebook while she has a meltdown about how she looked in this episode of 48 hours.

It is quite sad that in her posts on Facebook today she is saying stuff (about herself, not even talking about the lies she is spewing about Michael) that is proven to be wrong just using her own testimony in court. Does she really think we all so stupid as to not put that all together and see that she is once again lying to twist things?

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

:hatched_chick:

12 Likes

Oh c’mon! She’s calm and cogent dontchaknow…

…if you’re standards are low!

15 Likes

Is she? I either did not know that or had forgotten. Does she show?

I think a few folks need to go back and listen to the criminal trial. Seems to me some things have been said that are not quit accurate. imagine that?

7 Likes

I believe Stephen Colbert has some kind of cosmetic issue with one ear, which he openly admits, although I don’t recall the details at the moment.

Maybe LK has mixed up her CBS personalities in the ear blemish department. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Omg. That is a fabulous idea. I love it!!

2 Likes

I totally missed that. Maybe their news department and the marketing department work together on that sort of thing.

1 Like

Maybe Mr. B should ask CBS to attach that information as a disclaimer with that picture.

3 Likes

That sounds like Nagel has a history of being paid to make films to the customer’s specs, correct?

So in that case, LK might actually have a film coming out.

No way. Quite the opposite.

I wonder if LK will comment on any of LO‘s posts on the 48 Hours Facebook page. It seems like that would be catnip for her.

13 Likes

My guess would be LO has her blocked. I would if I were her :grimacing:

11 Likes

No way, he’s also a lawyer and he might lose his license if he put out a video full of lies and half-truths as fact. He knows she’s lying now.

6 Likes

You can’t be serious?!

11 Likes

She isn’t serious. She insists that she doesn’t follow LK’s social media and she’s never been able to see/read the screenshots of what has been posted before.

16 Likes

That same thought has crossed my mind. :thinking:

10 Likes

Ah, I didn’t think of that.

So that would prevent LK from seeing LO’s comments, even on a public page like the 48 Hours one? I did not know that.

2 Likes

Yes, LK would not be able to see any of LO’s posts, even on a public page (if in fact she has her blocked, which I clearly don’t know, I am just speculating).

4 Likes

Does anyone know who the other client that Lauren Kanarek is claiming that Michael shot?

I have not seen any other charges against Michael for shooting a client (or anyone else).
We all know that Robert Guy Goodwin is most definitely not a client so she can not be talking about him (and all charges against Michael associated with Robert Guy Goodwin were found straight Not Guilty so Michael did not even shoot at Robert Guy Goodwin).

9 Likes