Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

She’s gaslighting the commenters on FB. :rofl: :rofl:

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=10162778703428496_797211485399314&count=20&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=10162778703428496&eav=AfYsl9gr7w0RLy8DF6wSGS9UU4e-_fK4sSw4VlC732FmgtUvcIRNSoHl9vSOEwOD5Ko&gfid=AQBxPY7D858ZIeJWt74&paipv=0&tn=R

7 Likes

No. Were you?

It’s been reported that the Greystone doctors said he was not ready for release because he keeps insisting on relitigating the trial and had grandiose thinking.

The doctors would have listed a series of examples of grandiose thinking. It’s entirely expected that this group would focus on the example that was misinterpreted (Colbert) and omit the legitimate examples (Clooney is set to play him in a movie) and that Eggbutt would put a huge spin on the “George Clooney is contracted to play me in a movie” delusion by reporting it as “MB has been offered book and movie deals.”

In this case LKs comment is entirely consistent with what’s been reported by Nancy Jaffer and what’s been discussed by LO and other posters here.

2 Likes

What???

I don’t routinely follow LK on SM, but I looked at the comments on the FB post by 48 hours.

I have always been able to “see/read the screenshots of what has been posted” here.

Yes, I’m serious.

2 Likes

I personally would like to know which of the diagnosis MB has results in multiple personalities.

Does anyone know?

Otherwise, another of Lauren’s lies that her post refers to something else….a la the generator.

12 Likes

:rofl:

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

:hatched_chick:

5 Likes

Colin Robinson is always serious.

7 Likes

Hey, haven’t we discussed who will play who in the movie before?

2 Likes

16 Likes

Who in the what now?

11 Likes

She put out there that a worker at SS checked that box about children being abused. They can lie to themselves all they want about what they told the case worker means, but that SS case worker checked that box based on what she was telling them.

They are trained to recognize abuse; it’s their job. So why was RC asked to speak to the caseworker that went to the farm?

11 Likes

Oh, so you just stubbornly refused to read them? Or you were lying to us about having not read them? Or you just refused to acknowledge you read them so you can maintain your air of ignorance or purposeful obtuseness about them and their content?

19 Likes

Speculating who will play who in a hypothetical movie is one thing.

Telling your psychiatrist that the most handsome, charming and sexy Hollywood actor has committed to portraying you in an actual movie is quite another.

1 Like

:musical_score:

Back to life, back to reality
Back to the here and now, yeah

Theme song for the FB comments of today…

11 Likes

Interesting. You’re admitting that it was the SS investigator that checked the box, and not LK.

According to the CPS person, they were investigating neglect, not abuse. Neglect by MHG, not abuse by MB.

2 Likes

I was thinking it was more of this song for a long time

Lies, lies, lies, yeah (they’re gonna get you)
Lies, lies, lies, yeah (they won’t forget you)
Lies, lies, lies, yeah (they’re gonna get you)
Lies, lies, lies, yeah (oh, you know I know)

:horse:

9 Likes

Says who? How is this known?

15 Likes

Yep, totally normal to assign actors to roles in your life should they happen to make a movie about you.

8 Likes

I read some of the screenshots and not others. So what?

What business is it of yours what posts and screenshots I choose to read?

What business of yours is it to answer for me as to whether “I’m serious” in a particular post?

1 Like

Neither you nor LK need to convince state psychiatrists that you’re free from grandiose delusions.

1 Like

What business is it yours about Vera?

I’m just asking for your formula of acceptable topics.

30 Likes