Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You ok over there?

21 Likes

It’s not a delusion if it’s true.

21 Likes

Unless you have proof, that this was actually said, between MB and his psychiatrist and I do mean actual proof, I would suggest that maybe it would be best to let it go.

Just because LK posted it on FB -remember she lies on SM- it doesn’t mean anything.

But I am just a horse of course.

28 Likes

I’m considering what LK posted in the context of what was reported about the hearing by Nancy Jaffer, the fact that the outcome of the Krol hearing was that he was not ready to be released, in part because of grandiose thinking, and what Eggbutt posted.

You’re right. It’s only a delusion if it’s not true that George Clooney has been contracted to play him in an actual movie.

How do we know, for certain, that MB said, “George Clooney had been contracted to play me in a movie”

Was there a direct quote somewhere? Or, I may have missed something.

29 Likes

The only time I spied this was today was the screen shot of LK posting it on the 48hrs FB page

I actually found, most if not all, of the screen shots that were posted here of LK’s pretty darn disturbing.

If anyone can truly look at those and think “Well that’s a reasonable person, who just posted that”, and not look at it as an attempt by said poster to gaslight and control the narrative then I have no hope for humanity.

But I am just a horse of course.

34 Likes

Um what? A couple of posters here constantly relitigate the trial and seem to have grandiose thinking - ditto for LK.

It was not grandiose thinking for MB to say he hosted the Colbert show at his farm - because he did. The idiot doctor who thought that was delusional
 did not do his homework or did not care or could not be bothered.

LK could not convince anyone of that

She is constantly trying to change the narrative
 to plant little seeds here and there
 and is sure that she is far smarter and superior to anyone else - as she has basically said in many rants and rages here.

LK does not just lie on SM
 there are zero boundaries there.

30 Likes

Just ignore that poster please. The round pen is all dug up and is of no use. :grimacing::grimacing:

30 Likes

Meh. I had to deal with a jerk of a stallion this morning who decided to test his boundaries during breeding in a BIG way
 I guess he had grandiose thinking and thought he was in charge and could do whatever the hell he pleased.

He was wrong. I was calm and firm but fair. He reconsidered his options and chose wisely. Issues resolved. He went back to being his normal, kind, responsive self and shelved the jerkness.

But he did get me all revved up with no place to go.

17 Likes

I’m quite sure nobody has ever claimed that Cary Elwes has committed to the role of Michael Barisone in any movie.

49 Likes

Just when you think the world has gone to h*ll and a handbasket the Pirate shows up!!

Horse loves Pirate :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts:

26 Likes

Sorry, but as if

4 Likes

Swoon!

3 Likes

And according to wonderful Mr Schellhorn on the rerun of the 48 Hours episode, he clearly said CPS was there investigating sexual abuse. Since you know so much, what was CPS told??? What was SS told to prompt CPS to show up? Huh??

I’d also like some sort of proof Barisone ever said Clooney was going to play him, and by the way, even if he did, knowing Barisone it was probably tongue in cheek! But you be you and believe whatever truth or fantasy you manufacture in your head. Personally I don’t care other than your repeated posting of your thoughts as facts without producing any receipts.

29 Likes

Don’t lose hope in humanity. It’s only CH trolling. She seems to get much joy from it. Try to ignore.

20 Likes

What did I post? Find and quote the post so we’re all on the same page.

5 Likes

Yes, I forget some humans are just, well

:horse:

3 Likes

Have no social life and find enjoyment playing devils advocate with randos on a forum for horses even tho they themselves have no connection to the parties involved or the horse community?

Ya. I understand why you’d forget that once in a while.

25 Likes

Well this is gonna be awkward for LK to deny given Schellhorn said it on a recording and video.

Holy canoli! Seems that there ARE bombshells videos after all! So LK DID in fact report it as sex abuse if the State of NJ asserts that.

19 Likes