Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Yeah, and we all know Schellhorn tells the truth based on what he’s told by the Kanareks rather than any evidence.

1 Like

Interesting.

I feel like we need to add some levity and fun so I propose a drinking game. Each time one of the K Supporters/One of the H’s says any of the following, take a drink:

• Eggbutt
  • We/I hope MB heals and is able to get back to (fill in the blank)
  • MHG
  • Younger Woman

I will think it on more and add to the list.

29 Likes

I am thrilled you found my post “interesting” but I definitely can’t imagine what is so interesting about it. But thankfully, I’m not in your head other than your obsession with me

5 Likes

LOVE IT!!! :heart:. We’ll be drunk within minutes on eggbutt alone!

6 Likes

“Drunk On Eggbutt” sounds like some new college trending holiday drink.

28 Likes

Speaking of, where is she? I thought she was such a fierce warrior for LK’s truth. She was all over CotH FB after the shooting but has disappeared since the trial….

4 Likes

Back years and years ago when I signed on to The Chronicle of the Horse Forums, I considered using “Snaffle” rather than Eggbutt. Eggbutt obviously won out. Had LK been more observant she would have easily been able to figure out who I am without scouring 10 years of posts just by looking at my truck and trailer license plates at the time!

8 Likes

Let’s drop the nit picking at each other and focus on the larger issues related to the situation.

19 Likes

The last movie I saw George Clooney in, he is not tall and slim like the Dressage rider MB was. I think we need to think again.

12 Likes

Well you’re the one who wrote this:

I wouldn’t give much belief to what LK says, though it can be “interesting” sometimes (in a WTF kind of way).

15 Likes

I am still jealous of your highlighting skills. I so want to know how to do that. It is like a super power.

9 Likes

Wow. Lauren Kanarek was bragging about taking proper care of her mental health and all the stuff she does to do that, but the stuff she is posting all over the internet right now is making it VERY clear that whatever steps she is taking to work on her adulting are not working well at all. Darn.

33 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, since you claim to know all things about Lauren Kanarek (and Jonathan Kanarek) can you answer this question that I asked up thread?

(No, I am not even slightly saying you are one of them, I believe you when you say you are not Kanarek related and just a random person taking up their cause.)

7 Likes

I decided just to get drunk rather than bothering to read the posts that would make me drink enough to get drunk.

26 Likes

Fair enough

5 Likes

Probably best to just skip the middleman. That drinking game could be the end of your liver in a hurry!

13 Likes

The pleasure of trolling?

18 Likes

The Pleasure of hate.

9 Likes

I am starting to think that there is more than one version of the 48 hours online because some people are seeing one and other people are seeing another (not just people remembering what they saw before).

8 Likes