Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I followed a link that they posted on Twitter. I got the same version I saw in September. Down to Nagel calling out the jury.

But then I’m reading here that some people saw no Nagel (lucky).

So, :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Obviously everyone’s credibility in here is crap because you all are saying nothing changed in the episode but it has! Ha! Got you! You’re all liars and nothing you say is true!

There’s no other explanation.

/s

Some posters have great jokes!

12 Likes

Whoops, I better heed what the Mod said.

scurries away

5 Likes

I watched the rerun the 1st time on Roku CBS as it was being broadcast. I rewatched it on paramount+, so who knows what version they are streaming?!

3 Likes

There is probably a reason Lauren doesn’t (can’t) drink and gets tested every three months. Alcohol isn’t the only way to mess up your liver. All kinds of nasty things tend to happen with certain illicit habits that necessitate Suboxone for more than a decade.

3 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe a certain pinniped said previously that they did not watch the original 48 Hours episode when they commenced commenting upon it. Are such transcripts of the original episode available? If so, it should be quite easy for someone (not me, who canceled Paramount Plus) to compare the two airings…

10 Likes

Oh, good thought. Do you think Kirby Kanarek has transcripts of that?

14 Likes

Lol, I don’t know that I would trust her transcription capabilities.

7 Likes

I have them both on my DVR. The latest one definitely cut out Nagel’s rant, and was a little different about MB going to the psych hospital.

I haven’t compared both from the beginning, I mostly wanted to see why I thought Nagel was missing from the rerun, and it’s because he was missing!

9 Likes

I have just discovered that I can stream the most recent ep free, sans subscription via CBS’ app. Anyone have the original transcript that the pinniped referred to? I am procrastinating so as to avoid actually working, so happy to do an analysis.

5 Likes

Perhaps Nagel requested (suggested?) that 48 Hours edit him out of the rerun for one or all of the following reasons:

1. He was PO’d they portrayed him in such a poor light.
  2. He is embarrassed that he represented someone who is not only the poster girl for NPD, DID, schizophrenia, paranoia, OCD, but is also a sociopathic predator.
  3. He is PO’d that he was used and abused by the K-Klan (I still think those unbelievably poorly written filings that were submitted under his name were actually drafted by JK trying to save money).
16 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong (because I could easily be). The question on the SS form was a multifaceted question. Verbal, physical and sexual abuse of a minor were all included on the same line so your answer to either was an answer to all?

And didn’t LK make her report over the phone so it was the SS person who answered “yes” to that question? (Gee, do you think she could have misunderstood LK?)

Believe me, I am not defending LK it’s just what I thought I saw on the 48 Hours replay.

6 Likes

They didn’t portray him in a poor light, he did that himself by calling the jury insane and saying MB was faking. They just videoed him saying it!

14 Likes

So since LK said it, you believe it?

14 Likes

Not CH but I think LK is referring to Jim E Stark as a client. Cuz you know, he is an elite rider like herself - no wait - he is a master craftsman of renovations.

I came in for a bite and something to drink during a very chaotic day and see that LK is spewing all over YT/FB - and I do mean spewing. Someone must have been triggered by a 48 Hours repeat. Some of what she is saying is libelous and disgusting.

Sadly, very true to form. Or should we say - calm and cogent. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
And of course… every syllable is 100% believable and the absolute truth.

35 Likes

All that ranting is going to make a fantastic mini series. I’d imagine 10 to 12, hour long episodes. Hopefully that will be enough to cover all the crazy. On the other hand, if it continues I bet they will need to do a season 2.

8 Likes

Today’s ranting and RAGING was beyond belief. .I feel she is ramping up to be a danger to herself, and maybe others. And it was non-stop, what 16 hour’s worth.

21 Likes

She’s not being very good at showing how composed she is.

14 Likes

A few things that really stood out in the FB posts I saw were:

1. Still referring to herself in the third person

2. Continuing with lots of projection , saying others including MB were doing exactly what she was doing - editing texts, ranting, etc.

3. Definitely not acting sane - those meetings every three months so do not seem to be helping her adulting skills.

27 Likes

What is the source of the calm and cogent phrase? Is that in use by a poster I have on ignore, maybe?

3 Likes